Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

It’s honestly doesn’t look good for Brown. Regardless of whether he did it or not, we’ll never know for sure.

The email was pretty bad. If they supplied it, it’s because they knew it would come out eventually. Which means it’s legit his email. And why bring up busting a nut on her back in the email if it wasn’t because he knew she would be upset by it? All he did was try to hurt her feelings in the dumbest ways possible. Which means he’s not misunderstood, and is indeed a rapist.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

All your emails contain in the data of them the IP they were sent from, along with specific geotagging and time stamping.  So even if you try to write an email to fake the time/date; legally they can get into the data and coordinate all of when and where it was written.

Thanks....beat me to it.

What one sees one the face value of an email is not always what it seems....hence phishing scams. All the nitty gritty stuff is in the background.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think this is going to be a he said/she said. We will probably never know what happened between them. 

Sadly I think you're right the one thing I will say is that I do feel like if we watch and listen close enough the Antonio Brown has too big of an  Ego to not tip the hand as to whether or not it's a likely or unlikely that he is guilty

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

It’s honestly doesn’t look good for Brown. Regardless of whether he did it or not, we’ll never know for sure.

The email was pretty bad. If they supplied it, it’s because they knew it would come out eventually. Which means it’s legit his email. And why bring up busting a nut on her back in the email if it wasn’t because he knew she would be upset by it? All he did was try to hurt her feelings in the dumbest ways possible. Which means he’s not misunderstood, and is indeed a rapist.

When I first read it, I read the email as though he were incredulously asking her "you're saying I did that?!?" not that he was admitting to doing it.

Perhaps I should re-read it, it was difficult to follow.

FWIW the filing also says she passed a polygraph

Ms. Taylor has taken a polygraph examination. It was conducted by one of the nation’s leading examiners, who previously led the FBI’s polygraph program. Ms. Taylor had to relive the trauma of these events through this examination. The polygraph examination confirmed her completely truthful account that, in June 2017, Brown ejaculated on her without her consent and that, in May 2018, that Brown raped her.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

When I first read it, I read the email as though he were incredulously asking her "you're saying I did that?!?" not that he was admitting to doing it.

Perhaps I should re-read it, it was difficult to follow.

I read it as him rubbing her face in it that he did that. I think its pretty clear that at least that sexual act was done and she was unaware of about what was happening. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think what you are saying is completely fair however I also feel like it comes across as though it's a person that believes they are untouchable because of their status he ended they can do and say whatever they want without reproach. I see a lot of his ego talking

To the bolded, absolutely. 

I just don't think that the email in and of itself was incriminating. Along with other evidence? Perhaps. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I read it as him rubbing her face in it that he did that. I think its pretty clear that at least that sexual act was done and she was unaware of about what was happening. 

Yea it kinda reads like "yea I did it but no way you can prove it"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

FWIW the filing also says she passed a polygraph

polygraphs are less than worthless and need to be fully discredited already

(I am not trying to imply that she's not truthful, just really tired of those things being treated as legitimate)

• Like 1