Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

12 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Just read the emails. If that's actually him writing that stuff, he's getting cut. That's extremely vulgar and disrespectful stuff that's out in public now. Even if it was consensual, I seriously doubt he plays a snap with the Pats.

He should, but Tyreke was saying some bad stuff too and he didn't get cut.

Edited by DigInBoys

12 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

With my Masters in Ebonics. The way he's laughing and gloating in the email. It doesn't sound consensual

or is he saying he got what he wanted (again in a consensual way) she was dumb for doing it and hes done with her after getting his? I have no clue what happened but that email doesnt help either case, besides reinforcing ab is a moron. But people really should have known that by now.

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Now this is weird. So 1st of all clearly AB cheated on his wife so family life is about to get hard.

However, is there a point where a lawyer might have withheld that info for the sake of avoiding potential incrimination?

MBC does not have a wife.  He has a girlfriend and 5 kids by 2 women.

I also do not think the NFL will do anything on a civil case. Unless the PR for this spins way out of control I think his NFL career will be uninterupted.

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobikus said:

polygraphs are less than worthless and need to be fully discredited already

(I am not trying to imply that she's not truthful, just really tired of those things being treated as legitimate)

I know they are, hence why I said "FWIW", but as Matts said they do still hold some sway in the Court of Public Opinion and that will influence what the NFL do with AB

And I don't think they are the only thing of questionable validity that people think mean far more as evidence than they actually do 

3 minutes ago, jebrick said:
21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Now this is weird. So 1st of all clearly AB cheated on his wife so family life is about to get hard.

However, is there a point where a lawyer might have withheld that info for the sake of avoiding potential incrimination?

MBC does not have a wife.  He has a girlfriend and 5 kids by 2 women.

And one of those kids is named Autonomy. Which is cruel and usual punishment that should result in his being banned from the league. 

• Like 2

Sounds like your run of the mill money grab, but I will wait for more info before completely discounting her story. Assuming this case is dismissed however there's no way the NFL suspends Brown... Not after giving Hill a pass for a much more credible accusation.

Edited by PatriotsWin!

I thought we renamed AB played Oakland to this but nope it’s real...NFL will be under a microscope on this one. I think AB’s recent nuttiness may actually be just cause for suspending him while they investigate. As a Raider fan the timing makes me think wtf?!? AB plays two games and then nfl suspends 2 while investigating.

in b4 da lock

3 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I know they are, hence why I said "FWIW", but as Matts said they do still hold some sway in the Court of Public Opinion and that will influence what the NFL do with AB

And I don't think they are the only thing of questionable validity that people think mean far more as evidence than they actually do 

I think the poly tied with the emails supporting her story is a really bad look for AB. I dont know if its enough to win her the civil case, but its enough to tarnish his reputation to the point of no return. 

6 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

@Art_Vandalay you guys serious? He should be cut because he was a jerk after sleeping with a girl (again, assuming consensual). Man... the nfl aint gonna have too many players left.

The NFL is an entertainment product, and more importantly a family entertainment product.

With something like that in the public domain it's disastrous. 

You can't have the NFL portraying itself as this wholesome entity and holding community camps for children etc. with someone like that openly running around on the field.

It would be for the same reasons the NBA was legally able to expel Donald Sterling.

• Like 1

Even if it is fake by the girl, she waited til the exact momsnt AB’s reputation was the lowest and then officially filed the claim (even if she already had everything together). 

Just based off AB looking like a psychopath lately, this girl may seriously cash in big time, and I can’t say AB doesn’t deserve it. If you don’t act like a psychopath, you get the benefit of the doubt. 

And obviously if it’s actually true I hope the guy rots.