Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

Just now, DigInBoys said:

The NFL is an entertainment product, and more importantly a family entertainment product.

With something like that in the public domain it's disastrous. 

You can't have the NFL portraying itself as this wholesome entity and holding community camps for children etc. with someone like that openly running around on the field.

It would be for the same reasons the NBA was legally able to expel Donald Sterling.

who thinks the nfl is wholesome? regardless, this is just silly. No, brown shouldnt be cut IF he had consensual sexual relations and was a jerk after. what is happening.

21 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

When I first read it, I read the email as though he were incredulously asking her "you're saying I did that?!?" not that he was admitting to doing it.

Perhaps I should re-read it, it was difficult to follow.

He brags about busting a nut on her back twice.

• Like 1

Just now, Viking Penguin said:

Pretty sure his career is over.  If anything he made himself look like a nut job. 

He was 90 percent there before this.   Innocent, guilty, he's pretty much proven he's a nut job.  The only question is if this is AB-driven nut job....or CTE-driven nut job.

Given the severity of these allegations, Brown could find himself on the commissioner’s exempt list. It lets teams keep a player (albeit not on the 53-man active roster) with pay, for as long as the team wishes, while an investigation occurs.

https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/09/will-nfl-act-immediately-to-suspend-patriots-antonio-brown-amid-rape-accusations-what-cba-says.html

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

who thinks the nfl is wholesome? regardless, this is just silly. No, brown shouldnt be cut IF he had consensual sexual relations and was a jerk after. what is happening.

Yeah that reputation as wholesome was lost like, the last dozen times someone with allegations against them kept on playing.

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Not admissible in just about any court of law. 

Absolutely not - but remember....the NFL standard isn't the courts', either.     Besides the court of public opinion - the NFL can choose to weigh the polygraph passing as relevant if they so choose.   Ppl keep forgetting the NFL investigative standards do NOT need to meet a court's.

"More likely than not". 

• Like 3

Perfectly timed by the girl. Personally I think it was consensual and she waited for his reputation to be an all time low. You’re not going back to a guy’s house alone for food when you are both intoxicated. That’s sex 99.9% of the time. If Brown doesn’t act like a psychopath on the Raiders, he would probably easily win this. But since he acted like a total and complete psycho and immature punk, she is probably going to cash in big time. 

Karma. Teach you in life always be courteous to others.