Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

Just now, Bobikus said:

So you support the Raiders also being complete trash here if it means they were able to spite someone who left?

AB deserves to lose every last cent of his money. 10000%. This is not a criminal charge so I have no issues with anything going on behind the scenes. 

Antonio Brown deserves to work at McDonalds barely getting by. 

Don’t care what you think is right or fair or just. This dude deserves nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

Just now, lancerman said:

Somebody hold me. The AB train was stressful enough when he was just a player I drafted in fantasy. Now he's on my ******* team and it's escalated from feet to helmets to crackers to threatening to punch the gm to collusion to rape. 

Let me off. Just let me off. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm almost jealous of Raiders fans

I traded for him buying into the hype that he strategically orchestrated his release from the Raiders. And because it’s the Pats, I just KNEW he was going to act like a choir boy for them... so I traded for him to “buy low”... only 10 minutes later, this story broke. FML....🤦‍♀️😂

Just now, wwhickok said:

Lol I guess that's how it comes across. Not how I meant it. All I am.saying is part of me wants AB to be out of the league

Yeah I am giving you grief but I know you didnt necessarily mean it that way. I totally get why a Steeler or Raider fan would hope for AB to be out of the league.

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Why am I not surprised that AB would get caught up in a situation such as this, whether legitimate or money-grab?

Patriots have had to deal with the Kraft situation, they have the lawyers to assist.

The Kraft situation involved many other people and the case is falling apart on all of them because the cops sucked and lied.