Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

Okay so, I read some stuff about what Brown allegedly did to her over a year or so.  What I don't understand is why she decided to stick around.  Was it for the money?  The second time he did something extremely inappropriate to her, I read that she was over his house watching TV.  Why was she even there after he did something extremely inappropriate to her before that during a training session.

Just seems odd.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Okay so, I read some stuff about what Brown allegedly did to her over a year or so.  What I don't understand is why she decided to stick around.  Was it for the money?  The second time he did something extremely inappropriate to her, I read that she was over his house watching TV.  Why was she even there after he did something extremely inappropriate to her before that during a training session.

Just seems odd.

Yeezy-Gold-Digger.gif

• Like 5

Then after he does this several times....

According to the lawsuit, Taylor was “shocked and deeply embarrassed by this assault and his degrading messages,” and “cut off her working relationship with Brown.” However, after Brown apologized and begged for her forgiveness, she was “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.”

According to this piece, she repeatedly went back over and over again to him.  It just seems very very odd to me.

20 minutes ago, showtime said:

Then after he does this several times....

According to the lawsuit, Taylor was “shocked and deeply embarrassed by this assault and his degrading messages,” and “cut off her working relationship with Brown.” However, after Brown apologized and begged for her forgiveness, she was “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.”

According to this piece, she repeatedly went back over and over again to him.  It just seems very very odd to me.

Sometimes you want to make things work with a person, even platonically speaking, that you'll forgive certain things and realize later that you probably shouldn't have

Sort of like [insert NFL team here] putting up with wack job AB antics because he football good

• Like 1