Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Biggest implication here - the victim is going to cooperate with an investigation.  THAT was a key difference with Tyreek Hill's DV investigation, and why it went nowhere.   Holy h***, this is going to have to be taken at face value and ultra-seriously by the NFL.

Actually no, but I’m going to stay on topic.

I hope whoever is accusing him has some proof. The timing is odd but maybe his antics were enough for a victim to come forward. I doubt he’s suspended this year. 

Edited by kingseanjohn

There is it least a part of me the almost wants this to be true to see Antonio Brown face karma and never play again.

But there is a couple things here that is petty and for it to be true it means there has to be a victim and that isn't something that I would wish on anyone. I also do not despise Antonio Brown so much that I would willfully truthfully wish that he was a criminal.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, patman said:

If he is guilty, kick him out of the league, but we have to undertand that this girl is a wack job.  

Idk who the girl is. Dont know if there is evidence. If Its a money grab I hope AB sues the hell out of her. If it isnt and there is evidence, I hope he is banned for life.

This is more of a question for patriots fans. What do you do here? Do you let him play despite the severity of the accusations? Or deactivate him while the investigation takes place? I get the Pat's are all about winning are going to support AB until its proven that they shouldn't (if its proven). But this is a weird situation

Just now, dante9876 said:

Why everybody keeps talking bout timing. It takes more than a week to file a federal lawsuit dealing with something like this. 

As far as the timing is concerned. Here is what we DO KNOW. He was signed by NE on Saturday, officially added to roster Tuesday. Tuesday the accusations and lawsuit were filed.

What we dont know is when the process began with the lawsuit and as far as I know, we dont know WHEN this supposedly took place (is this something we do know?)