Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The AB emails leaked. A lot of language in them, but it appears he is admitting to at least one of the acts.

Graphic Language Warning

I'll say this. Its not THAT hard to fake an email.

Having said that, it's also not that hard for ppl trained to do so, to track IPs and discover if that email is legit.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I feel like if this was legitimate other places would be picking this story up.  The fact that not even PFT has posted an article on it seems pretty telling.  I guess NYT ran an article.  This just seems weird. 

AB lawyered up. 

She lawyered up.

The story has legs. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I feel like if this was legitimate other places would be picking this story up.  The fact that not even PFT has posted an article on it seems pretty telling.  I guess NYT ran an article.  This just seems weird. 

Idk...I think it's at least plausible with all the drama that has surrounded him lately, people might be acting cautiously 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The AB emails leaked. A lot of language in them, but it appears he is admitting to at least one of the acts.

Graphic Language Warning

I mean it's really really really hard to understand exactly what he is saying because of how bad the grammar is but to be fair nothing in that email necessarily implies whether or not it was a consensual act. They very well could have had a sexual affair of sorts and she is just calling it rape now.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

As far as the timing is concerned. Here is what we DO KNOW. He was signed by NE on Saturday, officially added to roster Tuesday. Tuesday the accusations and lawsuit were filed.

What we dont know is when the process began with the lawsuit and as far as I know, we dont know WHEN this supposedly took place (is this something we do know?)

When what took place? The rape?  If that is what you mean, the NYT article says the lawsuit alleges it occurred in May 2018

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Third Rider said:

If he truly is being extorted than this is bad timing for him because he did everything in his power to destroy his reputation the last several months.

I mean the fact that so much drama has occurred and Indonesia Brown has acted so a radically may very well make it harder for Antonio Brown to prove that he isn't a kilty and I'm not saying that is right I'm just saying that it is possible

Just now, wwhickok said:

Why? I mean...seriously, why? Do we think NE knowingly signed AB with a federal investigation looming? While I didnt think tampering was out of the question, not even BB is THAT stupid.

We need a reason to dock the Patriots a first round pick? And you call yourself a Steelers fan.

• Like 14