Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I feel like if this was legitimate other places would be picking this story up.  The fact that not even PFT has posted an article on it seems pretty telling.  I guess NYT ran an article.  This just seems weird. 

It's way easier for TMZ and people on Twitter to report this than say, NFL.com or ESPN.  I'm sure it'll be reported once things start getting fact-checked.

The New York Times just reported it

But if that e-mail is true?  AB is a disgrace.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean the fact that so much drama has occurred and Indonesia Brown has acted so a radically may very well make it harder for Antonio Brown to prove that he isn't a kilty and I'm not saying that is right I'm just saying that it is possible

His word has very little value right now so yes I agree.

• Like 2

I will be honest reading that email I cannot tell whether or not I believe and dernier Brown actually typed  that.

I mean...idk wtf it actually says and the blacked out part, is that supposed to be his real s/n or something and they just edited in his real name? I mean..at least part of me thinks thats fake as hell.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah I didn't read the whole article so I didn't know for sure. I also didn't know whether or not it said when the filing process actually started

Why have you made (so far) 13 comments in this thread without reading the article? 

25 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

In all seriousness though: I'm generally an advocate in promoting any victims of crimes like this to speak out, but it seems really really convenient that this lawsuit is only coming forth right after he signs with the most hated team in the NFL and while the hatred for him personally is at an all time high.

Yeah, exactly. Absolutely no way I'm even allowing myself an opinion on this one right now.

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:
10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I feel like if this was legitimate other places would be picking this story up.  The fact that not even PFT has posted an article on it seems pretty telling.  I guess NYT ran an article.  This just seems weird. 

It's way easier for TMZ and people on Twitter to report this than say, NFL.com or ESPN.  I'm sure it'll be reported once things start getting fact-checked.

The New York Times just reported it

But if that e-mail is true?  AB is a disgrace.

The NYT is in the OP. Thats the main link I used. Looks like ESPN is going to report on it as well: