Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

what is the quickest the league has reacted to issues like this in the past?

i.e. when (if ever) might we see Goodell take action against Brown?

I am torn on this . Part of me feels like they need to step in and sustained him for the lack of a better word until this reaches a resolution but at the same time if it turns out that hes innocent and use suspended him I mean then what

Just now, HDsportsfan said:
34 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'll say this. Its not THAT hard to fake an email.

Having said that, it's also not that hard for ppl trained to do so, to track IPs and discover if that email is legit.

Can't fake the backend meta-data and technical proprties info from an email though. The servers it bounced off of etc.

I got the impression that AB's team leaked the email?

It's not incriminating for him.

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Can't fake the backend meta-data and technical proprties info from an email though. The servers it bounced off of etc.

So in this situation I'm not Tech savvy. When I see this all I see is a blank page as far as the background with a lot of typing on it but I do see the share button and a spot that is probably a user name that is blacked out.

Is this enough to assume that it is a legitimate email

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am torn on this . Part of me feels like they need to step in and sustained him for the lack of a better word until this reaches a resolution but at the same time if it turns out that hes innocent and use suspended him I mean then what

Lot of professionals are placed on "leave" pending investigations by their employers. I know that would strictly mean the Patriots, but Goodell has reserved that power for himself as well. Just curious how quickly he's unleashed that power in the past. i.e. is Brown likely to play this entire season regardless of outcome?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

So in this situation I'm not Tech savvy. When I see this all I see is a blank page as far as the background with a lot of typing on it but I do see the share button and a spot that is probably a user name that is blacked out.

Is this enough to assume that it is a legitimate email

All your emails contain in the data of them the IP they were sent from, along with specific geotagging and time stamping.  So even if you try to write an email to fake the time/date; legally they can get into the data and coordinate all of when and where it was written.

• Like 1

Forgive me but you're gonna have to explain this one to me as far as what you mean

as far as how its not incriminating? theres nothing in that email that says it wasnt consensual, what he says happened happens all the time (assuming it was consensual). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I got the impression that AB's team leaked the email?

It's not incriminating for him.

Disagree. I think he admits to doing one of the acts in the email.

Now this is weird. So 1st of all clearly AB cheated on his wife so family life is about to get hard.

However, is there a point where a lawyer might have withheld that info for the sake of avoiding potential incrimination?

I dont think he is married. I know he left his baby mama for an IG model a while back. 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Now this is weird. So 1st of all clearly AB cheated on his wife so family life is about to get hard.

However, is there a point where a lawyer might have withheld that info for the sake of avoiding potential incrimination?

Was he even married at the time?