Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

as far as how its not incriminating? theres nothing in that email that says it wasnt consensual, what he says happened happens all the time (assuming it was consensual). 

With my Masters in Ebonics. The way he's laughing and gloating in the email. It doesn't sound consensual

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

what is the quickest the league has reacted to issues like this in the past?

i.e. when (if ever) might we see Goodell take action against Brown?

When the Peterson incident with his kids happened and was reported, he was put on the exempt list that same week IIRC.

There is no way Brown plays on Sunday.  If for nothing else, it would be absolutely terrible PR for the NFL even if he is proven to be innocent down the road.  The league is either going to pressure the Patriots to make him inactive or put him on the exempt list.  

1 minute ago, Eagles23 said:

With my Masters in Ebonics. The way he's laughing and gloating in the email. It doesn't sound consensual

Gloating about something doesn't mean anything. He was telling her off, of course he is going to twist the dagger

Why guy said earlier part of me one sista be true because I'm a spiteful jerk. That part of me also knows in order for it to be true there has to be an emotionally broken victim and AB has to be a criminal. Neither of which I actually want.

I believe in the IDEA of the Justice System even though I think the US Justice System is bias and heavily broken. 

I wont condemn him in a certainty manner until ita proven that he is actually guilty. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Gloating about something doesn't mean anything. He was telling her off, of course he is going to twist the dagger

I think what you are saying is completely fair however I also feel like it comes across as though it's a person that believes they are untouchable because of their status he ended they can do and say whatever they want without reproach. I see a lot of his ego talking