Jonathan Abrams out for the year?

NickButera

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Said it happened in the first Qtr. so very early on and he was still out there after that happened and was smacking people around. 

Get healthy quickly and rehab properly.  You have a bright future here.  After the game I thought we might have a chance to have the defensive and offensive rookies of the year on this team.  Now it is up to Jacobs to bring home some hardware.

7 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Get healthy quickly and rehab properly.  You have a bright future here.  After the game I thought we might have a chance to have the defensive and offensive rookies of the year on this team.  Now it is up to Jacobs to bring home some hardware.

Umm we still do. 

30 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

So he hurt himself and his coach said he was reckless at times. But people dont want him to change how he plays. He will never last being a heat seeking missile on every single play. 

I was wrong. I wanted him to be the enforcer but if this is the result of his play style for one qtr then damn.

• Like 1