Jonathan Abrams out for the year?

NickButera

9 hours ago, NickButera said:

Per bleacher report. Torn rotator cuff and labrum. 

Raiders rookie safety Johnathan Abram suffered torn rotator cuff and labrum vs. Broncos; likely to miss season after surgery this week, per @AdamLefkoe pic.twitter.com/kJ9IbWuEmJ

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1171624587324346368

Hopefully he'll be back in time to play in the SB

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

He messed up his shoulder in the first Q and kept playing? What's wrong with this dude? How can you not feel that? He didn't look injured at all, so weird

I had a torn rotator cuff and played a whole year of high school ball as a corner/returner. It was slight discomfort when hit and some limited mobility when working out but no bad pain, more like an achy feeling. With adrenaline I can see it easily. Also probably explains why he sub out a few times. Felt it and came out but then thought it wasnt too bad and went back in.

Edited by NightTrainLane
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I had a torn rotator cuff and played a whole year of high school ball as a corner/returner. It was slight discomfort when hit and some limited mobility when working out but no bad pain, more like an achy feeling. With adrenaline I can see it easily. Also probably explains why he sub out a few times. Felt it and came out but then thought it wasnt too bad and went back in.

Damn that’s crazy. I would have never guessed

43 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I knew something was up cause he wasn’t even using his arms couldn’t even lift them 

Looked like he was some plays but not all. I saw a tweet with him in the lockerroom lifting a big duffel bag if I remember right. But whatever idc, I just want him healthy