Jonathan Abrams out for the year?

NickButera

I think we just roll with Riley and Harris.

But looked at the dolphins Safeties cuz why not and they have Rashad Jones. We can afford the contract but not sure what they would ask and he is owed 13-15mil for 3 more years into his early 30s. Not sure we'd want to take that on. A guy that may interest as depth is Steven Parker. He played with Joyner in LA and his athletic and physical. Dont know much more than that.

They have Minkah too. Doubt they want to let him go though.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not to mention Joyner can move around back there too. This injury sucks but it's probably at the position we can absorb the loss the best.

That's what I was thinking about last night. In a worst-case scenario we can just move Joyner back to FS, play Joseph at SS, and our top 3 CB's are still Conley/Worley/Mullen. I'd prefer a veteran addition like Eric Berry though. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I had a rotator cuff injury before and I was still mobile just couldn’t do certain motions I did electro shock therapy and was good after a few months but took me about 6 months to get back to full strength 

Could it be an old injury that was not caught?  I have had neither but I have heard that it can limit mobility and strength.  Even if it feels fine he still might not be 100% in his abilities.