Jump to content
DreamKid

Lamar Jackson QB1

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

And now, we just need that chip! Let's go, boys! 

Your enthusiasm is always so incredibly refreshing!

love this GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

And now, we just need that chip! Let's go, boys! 

But Lamar hasn't won a playoff game yet! He's not a real QB. He's a RB! 

You gotta love the fact that the kid played less than half a season his first year, went 14-2 the following year. The kid has started 26 games! 26 games including playoffs. Has a 20-3 record as a starter. He's played one and a half years of football. All they can come up with now is that he's 0-2 in the playoffs. It's incredible. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

But Lamar hasn't won a playoff game yet! He's not a real QB. He's a RB! 

You gotta love the fact that the kid played less than half a season his first year, went 14-2 the following year. The kid has started 26 games! 26 games including playoffs. Has a 20-3 record as a starter. He's played one and a half years of football. All they can come up with now is that he's 0-2 in the playoffs. It's incredible. 

If we win the Super Bowl this year, there will be an asterix next to the win because of the "Corona season - lets see if he can do it in a regular year"...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Danand said:

If we win the Super Bowl this year, there will be an asterix next to the win because of the "Corona season - lets see if he can do it in a regular year"...

AND it was a fluke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Danand said:

If we win the Super Bowl this year, there will be an asterix next to the win because of the "Corona season - lets see if he can do it in a regular year"...

Fine, he won a SuperBowl, he still isn't that good! Wait until he gets injured! 

It will honestly never end, I've accepted it. They can stay jealous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Fine, he won a SuperBowl, he still isn't that good! Wait until he gets injured! 

It will honestly never end, I've accepted it. They can stay jealous. 

"easy to win a superbowl with all that talent surrounding you. Just wait until they have to pay him"

Which is the exact argument people used to say about Russell Wilson. Now look where we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Fine, he won a SuperBowl, he still isn't that good! Wait until he gets injured! 

It will honestly never end, I've accepted it. They can stay jealous. 

Haters gunna hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Fine, he won a SuperBowl, he still isn't that good! Wait until he gets injured! 

It will honestly never end, I've accepted it. They can stay jealous. 

The year is 2035...

A 38-year old Lamar Jackson finally misses a game for the first time in what is sure to be a HoF career due to a sore hamstring.

FF Gen: "SEEEE!"

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s still crazy to think that Lamar Jackson is actually younger than Joe Burrow. Still can’t believe people legitimately were taking him over Jackson for the future in one of those NFL Gen/Comparisons thread (probably comparisons).

I’m not lambasting Burrow considering the short offseason and limited NFL experience, but taking him over the second ever unanimous MVP sounded like folly then and just watching the game just sort of reminded me of that thread for some reason. 

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far Lamar Jackson is on pace for “only” 792 rushing yards on the season. Do you guys think he ultimately gets 1000 yds rushing on the season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

So far Lamar Jackson is on pace for “only” 792 rushing yards on the season. Do you guys think he ultimately gets 1000 yds rushing on the season?

Not necessarily. If teams keep playing our run tough, Lamar will shred them through the air. I think teams will continue to try to contain the run game, and do it better than they did last year. Teams will rather lose by Lamar passing, and I think Lamar has pretty good weapons now to beat them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

So far Lamar Jackson is on pace for “only” 792 rushing yards on the season. Do you guys think he ultimately gets 1000 yds rushing on the season?

I doubt it, but it is a combination of us wanting him to pass the ball more/hand it off to 3-4 good players, and a combination of defenses being more sound in their defense of him. I think teams have chosen to let him get "easy" 5 yards and prevent the long dashes, so I think we should expect more 4-5 yards on runs towards the sideline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...