18         Sacks

1813     Total passing yards

99         Rushing attempts

637      Rushing yards

6.4       Y/A

80        Rushing yards per game

5          Rushing TDs

4          Fumbles

Some interesting trends: Lamar has not had very many passing TDs lately (2 in the last 4 games), but has increased his rushing TDs lately (4 in the last 3 games).

He ran relatively sparingly in the first four games (rushing attempts per game at 3, 16, 8, and 9), but has increased those a fair bit recently (14, 19, 14, 16 in the last four games).

His worst game was definitely vs Pit. IMO the Steelers have a pretty nasty D, nastier than the Patriots when matched up with us. Aside from that game and the insane Miami game, his passing efficiency has been very consistent from game to game. 

I wonder if the uptick in running is due to Hollywood's injury. I would like to see them throw a bit more in the upcoming games. But that can be hard if you don't have the horses.    

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 2:05 AM, DreamKid said:

This play will be on repeat all year.

This is honestly probably the most amazing play I’ve seen from Lamar in my entire time watching or scouting him. I have never seen anything like this before. Crazy how that guy in NFL gen is legit trying to argue that Lamar isn’t a special athlete. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

If I were a gambler and knew how to do it I probably could’ve been in on some money too. I was being laughed at in NFL gen when I said Lamar would be in the MVP conversation this season.

I remember you called Lamar winning MVP and Super Bowl MVP right when we drafted him. If that ends up coming true you should go find the post, reap all your glory lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Lamar's stats at the halfway point:

64.3%   completion percentage

12/5     TD/INT

7.6        Y/A

227       Passing yards per game

18         Sacks

1813     Total passing yards

99         Rushing attempts

637      Rushing yards

6.4       Y/A

80        Rushing yards per game

5          Rushing TDs

4          Fumbles

Some interesting trends: Lamar has not had very many passing TDs lately (2 in the last 4 games), but has increased his rushing TDs lately (4 in the last 3 games).

He ran relatively sparingly in the first four games (rushing attempts per game at 3, 16, 8, and 9), but has increased those a fair bit recently (14, 19, 14, 16 in the last four games).

His worst game was definitely vs Pit. IMO the Steelers have a pretty nasty D, nastier than the Patriots when matched up with us. Aside from that game and the insane Miami game, his passing efficiency has been very consistent from game to game. 

I wonder if the uptick in running is due to Hollywood's injury. I would like to see them throw a bit more in the upcoming games. But that can be hard if you don't have the horses.    

Definitely think Brown being out played a part. Also the Steelers have a very explosive front 7 especially prior to Stephon Tuitt going down, which is when we played them. They always matchup well. Beyond that the Browns have an elite DL in terms of athleticism which you don’t want to take too many chances dropping back against. The Seahawks game happened in poor weather and Andrews had what 3-4 drops in that game... on of which that should’ve been a TD. Then the Patriots have an elite defense that it was better to play ball control mistake free football then to air it out and play into the strengths of their defense.

I expect that with the Bengals being so banged up and without many elite defensive pieces we will air it out a bit more and try and get back into a passing groove. Then we’ve got the JJ Watt- less Texans defense that is like 26th in points given up per drive and 20th in yards. We will for sure be airing it out against them. Beyond that I expect us to just look to play clean games against tough defenses/opponents similar to how we’ve played the last few weeks.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, DreamKid said:

Honestly I’m still upset at that play before Lamar’s touchdown where he gets the 9 yard gain. If Justice Hill puts a hat on that Patriots player for just a split second, Lamar easily squeezes in for the score there. Had that been Gus or Ingram, that’s an easy score for Lamar IMO.

• Like 1