Bills vs. Jets Week 1

Maxmw22

28-10 Bills. No offense for the Jets with an improved Buffalo defense.

Tygod and Shady will put up 150+ rushing yards and Tyrod won't turn it over.

I don't get why people are so pessimistic this year on the Bills. We lost essentially (2) players in Darby and Watkins but replaced them with Gaines, Zay Jones, Jordan Mathews who aren't slouches and will stay on the field.

I think our D will be a lot better and more disciplined this year. And I think on offense we are going to control the ball, do a lot of play action boot legs with tyrod and wear teams down. McDermott and Ryan IMO have a similar coaching philisopcy in terms of good D, control the clock, limit turnovers.. I just believe McDermott is a lot better coach. Lets go boys!! Week 1!!

6 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

28-10 Bills. No offense for the Jets with an improved Buffalo defense.

Tygod and Shady will put up 150+ rushing yards and Tyrod won't turn it over.

I don't get why people are so pessimistic this year on the Bills. We lost essentially (2) players in Darby and Watkins but replaced them with Gaines, Zay Jones, Jordan Mathews who aren't slouches and will stay on the field.

I think our D will be a lot better and more disciplined this year. And I think on offense we are going to control the ball, do a lot of play action boot legs with tyrod and wear teams down. McDermott and Ryan IMO have a similar coaching philisopcy in terms of good D, control the clock, limit turnovers.. I just believe McDermott is a lot better coach. Lets go boys!! Week 1!!

We lost alot more than 2 players and our depth is very, very shaky across the board.

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

We lost alot more than 2 players and our depth is very, very shaky across the board.

True I totally blanked on our secondary but offensively I like our WR core a lot more than last year. An 8 game Sammy Watkins + Woods + Tate wasn't cutting it.

I think our defense is going to be better than last year and our offense will be more consistent.

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

True I totally blanked on our secondary but offensively I like our WR core a lot more than last year. An 8 game Sammy Watkins + Woods + Tate wasn't cutting it.

I think our defense is going to be better than last year and our offense will be more consistent.

I find this season hard to gauge at this point. I mean what if Shady goes down? Which you would have to think will happen for a game or 2 based on history. Tyrod I feel is boom or bust right now, but his style naturally makes him susceptible to abuse, especially with inconsistent play from Glenn, Miller and Mills ?

This team could range from a 3 to 10 win team imo which is pretty crazy 

18 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

We are opening up at home...

Ha! You're right! I'm gonna blame it on being tired.

OK, so at home we get a little advantage...and a little more breathing room. I still think the Jets' D is gonna be stout vs. our run-based offense.

Jets 10

Bills 20

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Alright why the hell did we just give Gilly away to our chief rival to help them win another SB again?

God dammit Doug.

Atleast we got a 5th round pick for him. I dont think we expected that when we orginally signed this no name player. But i will miss him... luckily it seems the Pats only use him in redzone and on short yardage.... i think he should be their #1 but Bill seems content with James White primarily

Archived