Bills vs. Jets Week 1

Maxmw22

I don't think we're tanking in the sense of selling all of our assets. Even though the outside world views it that way.

Its actually hilarious when people say we're tanking because we traded away Sammy. Sammy....the guy who hasn't play the last two years. Our WR corps is actually better right now then it was last season no question. 

It is hard to imagine the defense being any worse. So the same will be true as previous years. If McCoy and Taylor are healthy, we'll win at least 6 games. Maybe 8 in total. If one or both miss significant time, we are done for, which is okay. 

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Anyways. I'm hungover as all hell, was up until 2am last night for a wedding, but I'm awake and ready to roll. Leaving for the Ralph in a few minutes. 

Go Bills.

I'm right there with you. Went to a wedding last night and going to try and find a bar in Nashville to watch the game. 

Well Kaelin Clay is inactive... that leaves us with only 4 active recievers. That has me nervous. Cant spread the field with 5 recievers. And if someone goes down it would limit our playbook. Guess we will see a lot of 2 TE sets, formations with FBs, and maybe spreading McCoy out wide.

43 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well Kaelin Clay is inactive... that leaves us with only 4 active recievers. That has me nervous. Cant spread the field with 5 recievers. And if someone goes down it would limit our playbook. Guess we will see a lot of 2 TE sets, formations with FBs, and maybe spreading McCoy out wide.

Given our significant ability to run the ball, rolling with 2 TE's just makes me more confident we can control the clock and hopefully impose our will on what I think is still a tough Jets D. So, having just 4 receivers isn't scaring me...as long as none of them gets hurt. I think this is going to be a good test to show if we still have one hell of a thundering herd on offense. If so, the other teams, which realistically have more speed/less power than the Jets, are going to have to deal with us smacking them in the face and pushing them around when we have the ball.

Refs need to get better with Illegal Block in the back calls... most of those penalties is the kicking team acting like they were pushed in the back. I know atleast one of them the defender was just running behind the tackler with his hands up and the Jets player fell. The league need to start fining actors...

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Solid defense 

Honestly, it had better be...on every single down. The Jets really are not a threat offensively. Next week and especially against the Falcons is when we'll see what we really have on that side of the ball.

Archived