Chiefs @ Raiders Week 2 GDT!!

agarcia34

Before the season started this was a game I had Oakland winning. Back to back road games for the Chiefs. Mahomes not moving well. This is a game Oakland can win. 

If Waller thought he had a match up advantage on the Broncos just wait till he lines up against the Chiefs. I expect a 100 yard game from Waller and Tyrell. KC defense is crap. They allowed a rookie QB dice them up they couldn’t finish in the red zone. 

This is not the game for Gruden to get conservative. Gruden needs to be aggressive the whole game. Can’t be scared to go for it on 4th and short. 

Oakland defense is gonna get scored on. Just have to hold them to a FG instead of a TD most of the time. 

Chiefs 29 Raiders 34 

• Like 2

Why is it that Fox gets to have 2 games in LA 2 weeks in a row?  Also Fox can have an early game while the Chargers play but CBS can not have a late game while the Rams play.  The NFL trying so hard to make sure the Raiders have as small a fan base as possible in SoCal.  

Oak vs  KC (Divisional rivalry)  This could easily end up one of the better games this week.

or

Dallas @ Washington (Not regional)

Minnesota @ Green Bay (Not regional)

Seattle @ Pittsburgh (Not in conference or regional)

Arizona @ Baltimore (Not even in conference)

San Francisco @ Cincinnati (Not even in conference)

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Conley out on the practice field during stretches

Great news.  Hopefully he can play.  At ful strength we can really slow down the Chiefs passing attack with Hill out.  We can put Conley on an island against Watkins and move coverage over to help on Kelce.  I do not want to see Worley on Watkins.  If Conley is a no go I would rather see Mullen with some safety help against Watkins.  Does anyone know if Joyner has ever been matched up against Kelce and if so how did he do.

Check out the picture from Abram's facemask.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/oakland-raiders-rookie-face-mask-bent