Chiefs @ Raiders Week 2 GDT!!

agarcia34

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Chiefs front seven is solid and their secondary is the worst in the NFL. No brainer game plan to have a pass first offense against that team. And Carr couldn’t do anything. 

I do agree, majority of the time, it definitely go through Jacobs. Jacobs is our Zeke and Carr is our Dak. 

The total for the game was the highest of any game this week at 53.5 as oddsmakers were expecting a shoot-out due to KCs weak secondary

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Excuses. 

We got destroyed by a much better team and a Top 3 QB compared to a Bottom 12ish QB. 

What QB's do you think are better than Carr?  You have him at 20ish overall.  

You think 20 QB's would have preformed better with our garbage roster we've had for the last few years.  I find that laughable but would love to see your list of better QB's.

Also where would you put QB's in terms of building block QB's?  In other words a 28 year old Carr would be better to build around than a 42 year old Brady at least I think so.  

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What QB's do you think are better than Carr?  You have him at 20ish overall.  

You think 20 QB's would have preformed better with our garbage roster we've had for the last few years.  I find that laughable but would love to see your list of better QB's.

Also where would you put QB's in terms of building block QB's?  In other words a 28 year old Carr would be better to build around than a 42 year old Brady at least I think so.  

I put Carr around 18th last time I made a ranking list, I can make another one when I have time. 

I’m not talking about dynasty QBs. I’m talking about QBs this season, ranked from best to worse. 

It’s funny you call people homers yet you are the biggest homer here when it comes to Derek Carr and I’ve never seen you once use constructive criticism on Carr. It’s like he can do absolutely no wrong and has no flaws. He’s perfect. 

There are QBs better than Carr in the 1st Round every. single. year. He’s nothing special, at all. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

To continue further on my reply, here’s the FIRST ranking list I found, very first one, after googling “Starting QB Rankings”. 

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-quarterback-rankings-2019-best-worst-1-32/11p5evm1b6g0v1tbu8lvzo5rzq

While I don’t agree and would put Carr 17-21, this list has him at 28th. Which I’m sure is how most QB rankings look. 

Some Raider fans perceive Derek Carr for something he isn’t, because they watch Carr more than anyone compared to all 31 Quarterbacks. I watched every play, every QB. 

Carr isn’t special. 

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I put Carr around 18th last time I made a ranking list, I can make another one when I have time. 

I’m not talking about dynasty QBs. I’m talking about QBs this season, ranked from best to worse. 

It’s funny you call people homers yet you are the biggest homer here when it comes to Derek Carr and I’ve never seen you once use constructive criticism on Carr. It’s like he can do absolutely no wrong and has no flaws. He’s perfect. 

There are QBs better than Carr in the 1st Round every. single. year. He’s nothing special, at all. 

I never said the guy is flawless.  Give me a break...  Does he have elite mobility, no he doesn't.  

I think people like you fail to realize just how bad our team has been over the last few seasons.  I'll go back to what I have said all along, how would Brady have played with last years roster basically being a statue in the pocket?  You think he would have had an elite season and we would have made a playoff run? I can almost guarantee people like you would be saying Brady is old and washed up playing with the bums we've had over the last few years.  

I think people like you want a mobile QB bc they're flashy and can extend plays with their legs.  Carr is average in that area but QB;'s like Murray will only survive as long as the mobility is there.  The minute he loses a step he will be trash where a QB like Carr can play at a high level close to 40 if surrounded by the right supporting cast.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I never said the guy is flawless.  Give me a break...  Does he have elite mobility, no he doesn't.  

I think people like you fail to realize just how bad our team has been over the last few seasons.  I'll go back to what I have said all along, how would Brady have played with last years roster basically being a statue in the pocket?  You think he would have had an elite season and we would have made a playoff run? I can almost guarantee people like you would be saying Brady is old and washed up playing with the bums we've had over the last few years.  

Carrs only flaw is mobility? I mean yeah, he’s one of the worst sack-evasive QBs in the NFL that requires a Top 5 OL at all times but he has many more flaws than that. 

- Rainbow deep ball

- Looks inside ten yards for majority of games WAY TOO OFTEN. Carr has more sub 6 YPA games than any QB in the NFL. 

- Extremely inconsistent pocket presence after pressure gets to him a couple times. It is VERY easy to destroy his confidence very quickly. 

These are just off the top of my head. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Carrs only flaw is mobility? I mean yeah, he’s one of the worst sack-evasive QBs in the NFL that requires a Top 5 OL at all times but he has many more flaws than that. 

- Rainbow deep ball

- Looks inside ten yards for majority of games WAY TOO OFTEN. Carr has more sub 6 YPA games than any QB in the NFL. 

- Extremely inconsistent pocket presence after pressure gets to him a couple times. It is VERY easy to destroy his confidence very quickly. 

These are just off the top of my head. 

Once again how would Brady or Brees played behind our Oline, bottom 3 D, J Nelson and Ateman as their top targets?  

Explain how they would have looked?  You think we would have made a playoff run and they would have been in the Pro Bowl?

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Once again how would Brady or Brees played behind our Oline, bottom 3 D, J Nelson and Ateman as their top targets?  

Explain how they would have looked?  You think we would have made a playoff run and they would have been in the Pro Bowl?

Carr had the 4th best Pass Protection in 2017. Wanna explain why he was a Bottom 5 QB?

Wait, are you gonna say Todd Downing? So conditions have to be PERFECT for Derek Carr? 

You can come up with one reason for all 32 QBs every year. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Carr had the 4th best Pass Protection in 2017. Wanna explain why he was a Bottom 5 QB?

Wait, are you gonna say Todd Downing? So conditions have to be PERFECT for Derek Carr? 

You can come up with one reason for all 32 QBs every year. 

How would Brees or Brady preformed with our squad in 2018?  Answer my question and I will answer yours.  

I want you to explain how they would look throwing to our trash WR's, terrible O line, zero run game and always playing from behind?

You think they would have stood back there looking for the "deep ball" LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

How would Brees or Brady preformed with our squad in 2018?  Answer my question and I will answer yours.  

I want you to explain how they would look throwing to our trash WR's, terrible O line, zero run game and always playing from behind?

Those are true elite QBs that raise the performance of their teammates. No doubt we would of been WAY WAY better with those guys than Carr. Not playoff level but certainly at least .500. True Franchise QBs carry offenses, even terrible ones. I’ve seen it for decades. Carr needs conditions to be EXACTLY RIGHT to be good. He’s going on his third terrible season. 

So why did Carr have such a terrible year in 2017 when his pass protection was Top 5 and his weapons were decent? Todd Downing suddenly ruined his ability to make reads and not look absolutely atrocious? 

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Those are true elite QBs that raise the performance of their teammates. No doubt we would of been WAY WAY better with those guys than Carr. Not playoff level but certainly at least .500. True Franchise QBs carry offenses, even terrible ones. I’ve seen it for decades. Carr needs conditions to be EXACTLY RIGHT to be good. He’s going on his third terrible season. 

So why did Carr have such a terrible year in 2017 when his pass protection was Top 5 and his weapons were decent? Todd Downing suddenly ruined his ability to make reads and not look absolutely atrocious? 

At least .500 with those statues back there playing from behind from the first 5 min of the game LOL The D would have brought the heat within the first min of the game bc they feared no on on the roster besides Carr and Mack.  

You fail to realize that football is a team game.  In 2017 we had a washed up RB that no one feared and couldn't catch the ball, Crabs as our number 1 who can barely find a job after he left, Cooper aka houdini, and a D that was a complete joke.  

Do you think by Carr checking down and getting rid of the ball quickly contributed to our boosted pass blocking rankings?  LOL Come on with your garbage.  

I'm pretty sure our RB's in 2017 averaged 1.3 yards before contact which was bottom 7 in the league.  Elite Oline SMH

Edited by Frankie2Gunz