Chiefs @ Raiders Week 2 GDT!!

agarcia34

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah I think Denver had the worst pass protection in the NFL on paper and it showed. It will look absolutely nothing like that vs Kansas City.

KC's OTs are definitely much better. Pressure has to come from the interior in this one. Time for Hurst to show up.

I wouldn't say Denver has the worst pass protection in the NFL though. The Chargers aren't any better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah I think Denver had the worst pass protection in the NFL on paper and it showed. It will look absolutely nothing like that vs Kansas City. While our secondary is vastly improved as is our run defense, let’s not forget they have the best offensive coach in the NFL, best Tight End in the NFL, and the most explosive player in the NFL in Patrick Mahomes.

With no Tyreek Hill, I think we can keep it close. But KC should definitely be the high favorites here with the HC/QB/TE situation. 

Really the best?  What is record in the playoffs ?

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Really the best?  What is record in the playoffs ?

Reid has never has a QB anything close to Mahomes and now he does. His offense was still Top 5 most of his years and the year he gets a real QB it's #1 by a landslide.

Who's a better offensive coach than Andy Reid? Sean McVay? Don't make me spit out my water here... McVay is not even better than Shanahan or Gruden. You could argue Sean Payton but he's had a Top 5-6 QB in NFL History his entire tenure with one Super Bowl to show for it. Pederson is a disciple of Reid. Nagy a disciple of Reid (he sucks any way). Josh McDaniels has always been ridiculously overrated and has Tom Brady.

Andy Reid is definitely the best offensive mind in the business.

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Reid has never has a QB anything close to Mahomes and now he does. His offense was still Top 5 most of his years and the year he gets a real QB it's #1 by a landslide.

Who's a better offensive coach than Andy Reid? Sean McVay? Don't make me spit out my water here... McVay is not even better than Shanahan or Gruden. You could argue Sean Payton but he's had a Top 5-6 QB in NFL History his entire tenure with one Super Bowl to show for it. Pederson is a disciple of Reid. Nagy a disciple of Reid (he sucks any way). Josh McDaniels has always been ridiculously overrated and has Tom Brady.

Gruden 4-2 vs Reid

• Like 2

5 hours ago, raidr4life said:
10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Gruden 4-2 vs Reid

That's an interesting stat. 

This is a big test for our coaches, the Chiefs have one of the most talented teams so here is where good coaching against a very experienced and excellent coach in Reid would be vital. We'll see what Gruden, Olsen and Guenther can muster up, I'd be very impressed if we are able to keep their offence off the field for large chunks and it's going to be hugely interesting how we play D against their high powered offence. I hope we go on the attack rather than sit back and do a damage limitation kind of scheme.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You know Reid gets out coached in the playoffs for like 20 years.

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah I think Denver had the worst pass protection in the NFL on paper and it showed. It will look absolutely nothing like that vs Kansas City. While our secondary is vastly improved as is our run defense, let’s not forget they have the best offensive coach in the NFL, best Tight End in the NFL, and the most explosive player in the NFL in Patrick Mahomes.

The Jaguars didn't have any sacks but they had 3 QB hits and a ton of pressures last week.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We'll get to see Keelan Doss this week, nice. Also what was the point of signing Liuget so late in camp if it's going to take him a month to be in shape and ready to play? Would've preferred to keep Rush on the roster instead.

Because of what you saw in 4 Preseason games and read on twitter vs what coaches and Front Office people saw in 2 months of practices. PUHLEASE