Game Day Thread Wk. 2 Steelers 0 - 1 vs. Seahawks 1 - 0

Steeler Hitman

11 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

No accountability, no nothing. Only players that seemed to care were Mason Rudolph, TJ Watt, and JuJu Smith-Schuster.  I know this is reactionary, but it may be time to blow it all up to be honest.

Reactionary yes, blow it all up, not quite. Tuitt, DDC others  played well.  You might be onto something, as I noticed the team was quite different with rudolph out there, and even the D played better. Something to be said about  the team rallying around a player or also not able to play well with a type of leader.  ben has whined about retiring for a few years, maybe he won't have a choice because if he returns and they keep losing and they play lousy, they will eventually have to play rudolph. The team responded with Rudolph out there, that's not a good sign for ben.  They also seemed to coincidentally change the play calling and run a bit more with rudolph, not good for ben.

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm about sick of Moncrief and saying that also requires me to be honest about the fact I wanted Moncrief, thought it was going to be a good move and was happy with it. Damn was I wrong. Bite the bullet. Trade a 1st, Moncrief and a 2021 pick to Miami for Minkah, bring back Eli, get rid or Switzer, let Johnson return kicks and punts. 

I remember begging for Weddle and Tate and the idiots at SD calling me names for wanting bad players; then they talk up Moncrief as "Colberts next great steal".

Edited by warfelg

Just now, warfelg said:

I remember begging for Weddle and Tate and the tards at SD calling me names for wanting bad players; then they talk up Moncrief as "Colberts next great steal".

I would have liked Tate and Weddle. I didnt think Moncrief was a steal but really felt there was logic to the idea that Moncrief has had limited quality QB play.

I feel like I'm pretty good at evaluating players to an extent, not as good as some of you. I was way off on Moncrief.

• Like 1