Hunter Henry Fractures Knee

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

Same old ChargIRs.

Well, yes, exactly; and if people would take the time to do a littttle bit of research, they would KNOW this already; I took the time to dig into it, and J.D. Powers- I assume you've heard of them- come right out and say Chargers are unreliable, and prone to breakdowns!!!

"Charger Reliability

Is the Dodge Charger Reliable?

The 2019 Charger earns a predicted reliability rating of two out of five from J.D. Power. That's one of the lowest ratings among large cars and the lowest score that J.D. Power awards."

- Apparently, back in the seventies, they were better!

Related image

Edited by bzane
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Xenos said:

Nope. Closest was his rookie season where he missed one game due to a knee injury. In 2017 he missed the last two games of the season due to a lacerated spleen from a blind side block. Would love to have the durability of the first two seasons again if that means anything.

I honestly thought he was the next Gronk-lite. Similar size and weight, a blocker AND a receiver. Seems the one glaring similarity is, unfortunately, the injuries :(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KManX89 said:

And to think that this is who they counted on to be the successor to Antonio Gates.

To be fair, Ladarius Green was also supposed to be the successor to Gates, but he could not stay healthy either. It’s a tough position to be good at. You’re asked to block like a lineman while still being an offensive weapon like a wide receiver. There is no simple replacement of a player like Gates though. He is an all time great. My generation was lucky to have Winslow, Sharpe, Gonzales, Gates, Witten and Gronk to watch play.