Johnathan Abram Out for the Season

carrolljcmc

20 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

He looked like an absolute stud.

He was everywhere over that field. I don’t know about his hands, but he made me seriously wonder if for the second year in a row we would see an All Pro rookie safety.

Derwin James is a monster. Jon Abraham a tackler who leads with his head!? Not so much. I saw at least 3/4 of that game and I wasn’t too crazy for him. I thought oaks DL and CB did most of the heavy lifting. Hey not hating at all! I do hope he pans out.  We haven’t had a hard hitting safety since ST21 or Troy.. But to call him

a monster I just don’t know... I just don’t know my love.. Specially a game in which Flacco starts I just can’t take that game serious. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

He looked like an absolute stud.

He was everywhere over that field. I don’t know about his hands, but he made me seriously wonder if for the second year in a row we would see an All Pro rookie safety.

The crazy part is, he injured it in the first quarter. Guy was still laying wood late with that shoulder. Couldn't even lift his arm. Dude is an absolute warrior.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Jacobs was feasting so it’s easy to over look him. But I agree he looked really good..  

Ferrel's sack was a coverage sack, but showed his relentlessness. Great in run support. Batted a pass and even dropped in coverage to take away the hot read on the Flacco strip sack. Really sound game all around for him.

• Like 1