Week 2 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Macc_Aviv said:

Yeah, I always liked Tretter better than Linsley but the injuries seemed to keep Tretter out here. Whitehead just brings back awful memories. 

I liked Tretter but no better than Linsley. I thought he could play guard for us though and better than Lane Taylor but we had Lang and Sitton. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I love it. But I have to question their choice of water fountain, looks like a... golden fountain if you catch my drift..

I don't like that they appear to be having fun. Young people these days are always trying to have fun. Back in my day if you wanted to have fun you worked 75 hours of overtime at the steel mill. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

I don't like that they appear to be having fun. Young people these days are always trying to have fun. Back in my day if you wanted to have fun you worked 75 hours of overtime at the steel mill. 

Particularly Damarious Randall ;)

Tho I'm happy Tretter is happy and dancing

Edited by Gopackgonerd

8 hours ago, Macc_Aviv said:

Yeah, I always liked Tretter better than Linsley but the injuries seemed to keep Tretter out here. Whitehead just brings back awful memories. 

They both had injuries (at different times). I liked Tretter as well, mainly because he was versatile enough to slip outside to tackle if required. I think Linsley was viewed as being a bit more physical, but the differences between them weren't huge.

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

They both had injuries (at different times). I liked Tretter as well, mainly because he was versatile enough to slip outside to tackle if required. I think Linsley was viewed as being a bit more physical, but the differences between them weren't huge.

He could do this....but I dont seem to remember it going all that well for him when he did. Entirely possible I dont have a fix on his production there.....not an O line guy.