Week 1: So we're really doing this, huh?

Bianconero

So what's the deal with Forte?  Is he going to be full on tank-moded--cut--or getting 20 carries?  It is odd how silent news with him has been & confusing with him playing an entire half in pre-season with starters.  Anyone know the deal-e-o?  It'll be sad if it's over for Forte.

lol Good title.

My Dad is a Bills fan, and we're already arguing about who we're going to draft next off season.  When UCLA was losing, he looked at me and said " You can have Rosen".

The year of finding the hidden gems and finding who can help our QB next season.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Well the only reasons to watch a game this season early in were to see what we have in our young WRs and our rookie safety duo. We've managed to ruin even that with bringing in Kearse and Kerley. So I guess it's to just see what these Safeties have.

I actually don't mind Kearse because I like him as a WR plus he can educate the young WRs on the small things. Plus he comes from a winning team and can help mold the culture. Kerley can teach as well, but isn't really needed because of Kearse. But at some point, others like hansen and Stewart will get their shot. So I'm not too worried.

21 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Well the only reasons to watch a game this season early in were to see what we have in our young WRs and our rookie safety duo. We've managed to ruin even that with bringing in Kearse and Kerley. So I guess it's to just see what these Safeties have.

Well, this is the week to watch then.  I would doubt Kerley is gonna know the playbook well enough to play more then maybe a dozen snaps so expect the rooks to see more time this week then going forward

I could see us win but I'm not betting on it.  I think we cover the spread which is something like 8 or 9 last time I looked.

I think Taylor uses his legs a ton and kills us on the ground.  Wouldn't be shocked to see close to 60-70 yards just with his legs.

Regardless of what the offense looks like, I will be very anxious and excited to watch our defense all season. Starting tomorrow. Can the safeties make a major impact? Let's hope so. Can Williams dominate? I think he can. Is Wilkerson more motivated now that Richardson is gone and everybody is playing their proper positions? We really need him to.

We were terrible in takeaways last season. That has to change, starting tomorrow. Taylor can be picked, let's get one.

Final score: 20-17 Jets

Archived