Week 1: So we're really doing this, huh?

Bianconero

40 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

this is a BAD bills team and we are getting worked.  As long as we lose to the Browns were getting the first overall pick. 

I wouldnt call us bad. We still have the #1 rushing attack in the NFL. We are however less deep and are a few injuries away from a bad team. Seems Sean favors special teams play over depth.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

I wouldnt call us bad. We still have the #1 rushing attack in the NFL. We are however less deep and are a few injuries away from a bad team. Seems Sean favors special teams play over depth.

Not a terrible idea so long as special teams carries their weight, you'd like to believe that some special teamers are good enough to be backups though.

I really hope Ealy can put it all together with us. Has plenty of talent and seems like an intelligent guy whose very level headed, just hasn't been consistent throughout his career. He could be a perfect fit as a DL/EDGE that we've been misplacing Sheldon in the past few years

5 minutes ago, NewAge said:

Why are these announcers fellating McCown?

Sure he went for it and almost got picked, but he has performed well otherwise. TBH, you guys can't run on us and we can't stop the pass. Your offensive playcalling makes sense.

Archived