Redskins vs Cowboys Gameday Thread - Week 2 (9/15/19)

MKnight82

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

@Woz and @naptownskinsfan will have to watch over you guys this Sunday. I'll be at the game.

Do me a favor and make sure you post a lot of .gifs for them. 

This will entertain them greatly.

Being from LSU. I know first hand what its like to be outnumbered greatly by fans that hate you from going to away games at Auburn, Bama and Florida...

So I hope you dress accordingly with a hint of blue about you for safety.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Being from LSU. I know first hand what its like to be outnumbered greatly by fans that hate you from going to away games at Auburn, Bama and Florida...

So I hope you dress accordingly with a hint of blue about you for safety.

It's okay. One of the guys I'll be with is my best friend. He's a cowgirls fan. He also is built (and looks a little like LL Cool J). He almost got into a fight with a Redskins DL back in the 90s when we were in a DC club. My other friends and I can take care of ourselves. But since my best friend is a Cowgirls fan, we'll put him out to speak slowly and with one syllable words so the other girl fans can understand (*)

(*) j/k Dallas posters. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

It's okay. One of the guys I'll be with is my best friend. He's a cowgirls fan. He also is built (and looks a little like LL Cool J). He almost got into a fight with a Redskins DL back in the 90s when we were in a DC club. My other friends and I can take care of ourselves. But since my best friend is a Cowgirls fan, we'll put him out to speak slowly and with one syllable words so the other girl fans can understand (*)

(*) j/k Dallas posters. 

3afkvz.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

@Woz and @naptownskinsfan will have to watch over you guys this Sunday. I'll be at the game.

Do me a favor and make sure you post a lot of .gifs for them. 

This will entertain them greatly.

@Woz is on his own.  I will be there as well in my normal seats.  Gonna be a long day by the visitor tunnel

Related image

• Like 3

I forgot my prediction. 

Redskins: 24

Cowboys: 27

Keenum: 66%,  320 yds, 2 TDs 

Peterson: 20 carries, 94 yards, 1 TD 

McClaurin: 5 recs, 75 yds

PRich: 5 recs, 60 yds, 1 TD

Quinn: 6 recs, 60 yds

Reed: 7 recs, 75 yds, 1 TD 

CT: 6 recs, 50 yds

Edited by turtle28

11 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Wait...I thought @mike23md did these?

I have been really busy to get my thoughts for these game day threads, especially with this team. 

I am done with Gruden. Done with Manusky. Bring in new ideas, guys who want to win and not just look like a turd split from a bulls arse when his team gives up 27 points when leading 20-7 at half and inactivate Adrian Peterson, your OFFENSIVE MVP last season, only to see Guice get hurt again and watch the injury prone Chris Thompson take a majority of the carries in the 2nd half when you have a healthy AP on the roster. 

Just tired of thinking this team can get "it" and then taking a dump on the field. 

• Like 2

The Snyderskins beating the Cowboys wont be as big of an upset as UMBC beating UVA in the NCAA's,  The announcers producers should still practice and pull up tape of the famous 

Do you believe in Miracles? - Collective Belief in Sports ...

According to Doc's patented football betting algorithm, this line is way too low. It should be Skins +12. The only variable that gives me pause is that very strange things happen in games with the Cowboys where the underdog pulls out the win. 

Edited by Doc Draper