Redskins vs Cowboys Gameday Thread - Week 2 (9/15/19)

MKnight82

Hard to imagine a scenario in which Manusky sticks around for much longer. 

I get that he’s playing shorthanded, but you just can’t constantly bring 3 or 4 guys and just let guys like Wentz and Prescott (good, maybe very good, not great yet) sit back there and pick you apart down the field when your secondary is thin. If they had Allen, Payne, and Greek in there — that might be one thing, maybe they’d be getting home more with the vanilla pass rush game. But not when you’re missing your horses up front. 

He’s the obvious scapegoat. I don’t expect him to survive beyond Week 5. Which is fine. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Maybe it was just Manusky who sucked????

Sure, I'm sure that's all it was. If you watched the players individually you'd realize they had talent and potential to be even better than they were their first few years in DC.

That being said, Murph isn't worth 24 million coming off a PED suspension and torn ACL.

And PSmith wasn't with $52 million 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Sure, I'm sure that's all it was. If you watched the players individually you'd realize they had talent and potential to be even better than they were their first few years in DC.

Oh stop it. They gave Preston Smith every opportunity to be the guy here and he couldn’t get to the QB. If he does it for Green Bay than good for him. 

Archived