patriotsheatyan

Baker Mayfield vs Lamar Jackson  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Baker Mayfield vs Lamar Jackson

• Mayfield
    • Jackson

On 11/4/2019 at 4:27 PM, Danger said:

Maybe not. Buuuuut Adam Gase should be fired. 100% 

Well then I think it’s only fair that Lamar’s stats from that game count. I mean, as bad as the Dolphins were supposed to be, he’s 1/1 to have any sort of similar statistical impact.

The argument that Miami is an all time worst team has to be forfeited. Now that they’re not going up against the Ravens, Patriots, and Cowboys... they’re drive stats have begun to improve. They’ve improved to 27th in yards per drive, 31st in points per drive (which considering the Ravens dropped almost 60 on them is a major improvement), and the defensive success rate has improved to 29th.

Given another half a year, we might actually find that they finish around that mid to low 20s range (22/23ish) defensively. Which would be quite the accomplishment.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Lamar is literally QB eagles on Tecmo Bowl, good luck trying to win anything significant with that there buddy....

.50 cent laughing GIF

Only thing more outdated than that take is the meme, though I gotta show a little respect for someone bumping a year-old thread just to take more L's. 

28 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

bump

So, let me get this straight..

You bumped a 1-year old thread just a couple days after Lamar Jackson beats Baker Mayfield, wins AFC Player of the Week, and posts a 95.5 QBR and engineers a pretty damn great comeback victory against your team in prime time.

And you think that's going to lead people to vote for Baker Mayfield?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So, let me get this straight..

You bumped a 1-year old thread just a couple days after Lamar Jackson beats Baker Mayfield, wins AFC Player of the Week, and posts a 95.5 QBR and engineers a pretty damn great comeback victory against your team in prime time.

And you think that's going to lead people to vote for Baker Mayfield?

Translation in gif form:

giphy.gif

• Like 1