Week 2 - Rams vs Saints

RamRod

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Natrez or activate Obo? I don't think we would see too much drop in production if we gave those guys some burn outside of Special teams. May the coaching staff is waiting to give them snaps for when we are up by a large margin so they can just focus on pinning their ears back and getting after the QB; first two games we haven't had that opportunity. 

Gotta keep in mind that Ebukam is a guy who can hold his own in coverage and the run game. IMO, that's what keeps him on the field. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

For 2 days I’ve been trying to find anyone who'll just talk about the game.. and nothing, all they talk about is the call and Brees thumb. Not this week boys maybe next week. And all of last week they just talked about Cam and his shoulder.

Go listen to "Around The NFL" podcast where they recap Week 2 games. Also listen to "Mornings With Keyshawn, LZ, and Travis" podcast where they talked about the game too. Yes both still mentioned the Brees injury and the call (those are big deals) but they also talked about other things in the game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Go listen to "Around The NFL" podcast where they recap Week 2 games. Also listen to "Mornings With Keyshawn, LZ, and Travis" podcast where they talked about the game too. Yes both still mentioned the Brees injury and the call (those are big deals) but they also talked about other things in the game. 

Thank you sir. I use to love the BR podcast within Simms and Lefkoe. But all they do is crap on Goff and the Rams now. Which I don’t care as they just use to talk about football and breakdown every game.. All Lefkoe does now is blow Rodgers and Mahomes and they talk about football less and less now with Westbrook’s. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Thank you sir. I use to love the BR podcast within Simms and Lefkoe. But all they do is crap on Goff and the Rams now. Which I don’t care as they just use to talk about football and breakdown every game.. All Lefkoe does now is blow Rodgers and Mahomes and they talk about football less and less now with Westbrook’s. 

Lefkoe is the worst and Simms is a clown. He's still so mad that he sucked and Gruden knew it.

On 17.9.2019 at 10:22 PM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Simms hates smart QBs. All he cares about how far a QB can throw a football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Hey guys, did you know the Rams only beat the Saints because the Refs prematurely blew the whistle disallowing a Saints Touchdown? 

Gosh, the Saints are so unlucky. 

Yup pretty much sums it up. Did you know in the NFCCG the Rams got all the calls even though the Saints went nearly 3 quarters with no penalties called against them? Did you know the Saints lost the game due to that no call even though they had a 3pt lead with a chance to still make a defensive stop at home to win the game AND they had to ball first in OT at home with the chance to win the game? Poor, poor Saints fans lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

I think the Goff and Higbee extensions ensure it will be his last year with us. Fowler, Whitworth, Talib and Peters will be difficult to resign as well.

I think Whit is retiring and same with Talib. Peters has gotten a lot of hate and maybe we’ve been spoiled lately! But he isn’t the player he was in kc. But hey we along with the pats, are the only teams in the NFL who haven’t surrendered a passing TD all year. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I think Whit is retiring and same with Talib. Peters has gotten a lot of hate and maybe we’ve been spoiled lately! But he isn’t the player he was in kc. But hey we along with the pats, are the only teams in the NFL who haven’t surrendered a passing TD all year. 

Peters has been handling his business on the field. I think last season was overblown because again Peters suffered a terrible injury in Week 3 and it looked season ending but he toughed it out. He literally was playing hurt for months and it effected his game. Its not different than Thielen dominating for most of last season then struggled down the stretch and in the offseason it came out that he was playing through a back injury. That explains why he struggled late in the season. So like injuries effect players games. It effected Peters game for a few months but when he got healthy he started playing well again down the stretch and in the playoffs. So I say pay the man. I dont know how much its going to cost but I want Peters to continue to be a member of the Rams. 

• Like 2