Week 2 - Rams vs Saints

RamRod

On 17/09/2019 at 4:44 PM, NVRamsFan said:

That throw!

I don't like this play, it looks like the exact play Caroll called for the Superbowl.....in this situation just run the ball. 

We won the game but there's nothing that convince me we are playing better in offense. We are lucky Brees was hurt and some referee call was on our side. 

I'm still concerned about Gurley, Goff and the OL. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Flounch said:

I don't like this play, it looks like the exact play Caroll called for the Superbowl.....in this situation just run the ball. 

We won the game but there's nothing that convince me we are playing better in offense. We are lucky Brees was hurt and some referee call was on our side. 

Shocking I tell you!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Flounch said:

We were luck???!! How was Brees looking BEFORE his injury??? Int followed by a punt. How did Brees look in 2017 the last time he went to LA? 26-13 and it took a garbage td late in the game to make the score 26-20 look respectable. How did Brees look in 2013 and 2011 the previous other times he went on the road to face the Rams? Both times the Saints lost by double digit points, Brees through 4 picks, fumbled once and was sacked a combined 10 times. So no the Rams werent lucky. I think the still win that game because Brees came into the game (1-4) on the road against the Rams and losing his last 3 games in such situation.

As for the concerns, Im not concerned. The Saints still have a really good defense. With that said, you didnt mention how the Rams did score three straight tds in the 2nd half to essentially ice the game. Like if you can tell any time that in the 2nd half your offense is going to go down the field three straight times and score tds every team in the NFL will take that in a hurry. The only concern I have is the slow on offense. I want the Rams to start faster. With that said, the Rams know that they have a defense that will always keep them in games and they also know that their offense cant be held down for long. Just ask the Panthers and the Saints. You can only hold them down some much and then they get rolling. I can point to the Chiefs scoring all their points in the 2nd quarter. They were shut out in the 1st quarter and the entire 2nd half against the Rams. They beat the Raiders by the exact same point difference the Rams beat the Saints by which is 18pts. We know the Saints defense is better than the Raiders. I dont see nobody panicking about the Chiefs offense because they didnt score a single point in the 2nd half. So like the Rams are fine. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

We were luck???!! How was Brees looking BEFORE his injury??? Int followed by a punt. How did Brees look in 2017 the last time he went to LA? 26-13 and it took a garbage td late in the game to make the score 26-20 look respectable. How did Brees look in 2013 and 2011 the previous other times he went on the road to face the Rams? Both times the Saints lost by double digit points, Brees through 4 picks, fumbled once and was sacked a combined 10 times. So no the Rams werent lucky. I think the still win that game because Brees came into the game (1-4) on the road against the Rams and losing his last 3 games in such situation.

As for the concerns, Im not concerned. The Saints still have a really good defense. With that said, you didnt mention how the Rams did score three straight tds in the 2nd half to essentially ice the game. Like if you can tell any time that in the 2nd half your offense is going to go down the field three straight times and score tds every team in the NFL will take that in a hurry. The only concern I have is the slow on offense. I want the Rams to start faster. With that said, the Rams know that they have a defense that will always keep them in games and they also know that their offense cant be held down for long. Just ask the Panthers and the Saints. You can only hold them down some much and then they get rolling. I can point to the Chiefs scoring all their points in the 2nd quarter. They were shut out in the 1st quarter and the entire 2nd half against the Rams. They beat the Raiders by the exact same point difference the Rams beat the Saints by which is 18pts. We know the Saints defense is better than the Raiders. I dont see nobody panicking about the Chiefs offense because they didnt score a single point in the 2nd half. So like the Rams are fine. 

Ok but the INT wasn't Brees fault, it was Robey that made a hell of a tackle on Cook. And the punt it happened when Donald hurt Brees on the third down. 

The lucky part is for me the fumble on GOff where a saints player take it to the house and then the referee said it was an incomplete pass. I'm not saying we could lose this game after that but the scenario could be different. 

The only difference between the Chiefs and Rams offense right now is that Chiefs offense is playing great and looks explosive like last year. 

Our offense looks like the offense in the 2nd half of last year and not the 1st half, it 's sloppy.

3 hours ago, Flounch said:

Completely agree. 3 defenders right around the ball. Malcolm averaging 6 ypc and you have one more play. Took a perfect throw and catch which thankfully we got but it was super risky.

52 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Ok but the INT wasn't Brees fault, it was Robey that made a hell of a tackle on Cook. And the punt it happened when Donald hurt Brees on the third down. 

The lucky part is for me the fumble on GOff where a saints player take it to the house and then the referee said it was an incomplete pass. I'm not saying we could lose this game after that but the scenario could be different. 

The only difference between the Chiefs and Rams offense right now is that Chiefs offense is playing great and looks explosive like last year. 

Our offense looks like the offense in the 2nd half of last year and not the 1st half, it 's sloppy.

That fumble on Goff would’ve never happened had that block in the back call on Noteboom wouldn’t have happened and Woods td would’ve stood. Like the Rams were in the redzone a lot early in that game but was failing to cash in for tds. Had they scored tds instead of fgs that game would’ve been over with at the half. 

Again I’m not concerned because we beat the Saints handedly and we went on the road to Carolina and put 30pts and our offense isn’t in mid season form yet. Like it’s hard to win on the road period but it’s harder for a west coast team to travel east coast and win. Just ask the Chargers who struggled and lost to the Lions in Detroit.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Flounch said:

Hey I heard the Dolphins and Jets are accepting fan applications 

• Like 2