Around the league discussion

candyman93

41 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Zane is 60/64 on all kicks this year.  Anyone see that coming after last year?  

I mean, kinda.

The kid always had a great leg and we cut him prematurely, which is typical.  He missed a kick in a damned monsoon and people killed him for it.

We always cut bait too soon and players thrive when rewarded with another opportunity.

• Like 3

Ok so I’m the worst when it comes to who I want as head coach. I would have unfortunately LOVED to have hired Nagy who is currently coaching the Bears. Or for Chicago a holes Da Bears. These guys are horribly coached. Like pathetic. They have talent and are grossly under coached, not unlike our Browns. They are ruining Trubisky. We’re ruining Baker. 

I am hoping when I turn 80 and every time I talk you hear a whistle because I have 40% of my teeth, I can finally tell my great grandchildren that I told you we’d win the championship. All because a Kosar jr jr threw to a LeBron James jr jr tight end for a td. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so I’m the worst when it comes to who I want as head coach. I would have unfortunately LOVED to have hired Nagy who is currently coaching the Bears. Or for Chicago a holes Da Bears. These guys are horribly coached. Like pathetic. They have talent and are grossly under coached, not unlike our Browns. They are ruining Trubisky. We’re ruining Baker. 

I am hoping when I turn 80 and every time I talk you hear a whistle because I have 40% of my teeth, I can finally tell my great grandchildren that I told you we’d win the championship. All because a Kosar jr jr threw to a LeBron James jr jr tight end for a td. 

Nah they’re ruined because they have Trubisky 

he’s not good. He’s talented but not good like a Jake Locker 

they’re not gonna win with him but he’s too talented to give up on. It’s a terrible spot to be in 

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Carson Wentz outplayed Dak Prescott without his top 3 wide receivers. I’m tired of excuses for our QB.

I’m not making excuses because I think Baker took a big step back. 4 years v. 2 years in the NFL is a big difference.  

This team got a big piece of humble pie. I hope that fuels them into next year.  I think it will for Baker. Dude thrives on adversity. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cortes02 said:

I'll take "ANYONE" but the Ravens.  Yes, even the Patriots.  As much as I dislike the Patriots,  I despise the Ravens 100% more.

Peace!!!

This is the opposite of a formal warning. Say or do anything, even personal attacks. Here is one free opportunity to go around the language filter. You've earned it. Happy holidays from the mods.

• Like 2

Derrick Henry needs 166 yards to pass Nick Chubb for the rushing title after Chubb's 41 yards today against the Bengals.

Christian McCaffrey needed 134 yards today after Chubb's Bengals totals. McCaffrey got 26 yards.

It's down to Chubb and Henry.

It's realistically within Henry's reach though as he has 31 yards with 10 minutes left in the the second quarter and the Texans are playing a lot of their backups. It might not be probable or plausible but Henry's gone off for 130 yards or more in 3 quarters before. 

Let's hope Nick can hold onto the lead.

He should've got the ball more in this game.

• Like 1