Around the league discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I can’t believe he’s going to IR. If we can get our act together we could go 4-2 or 5-1 in the division. 

LETS GOOOOOO

Division is definitely there to be taken. If I'm Wilks, I set aside a little time each week to dissect Ravens film, like Urban did with Michigan. He's going to need creative solutions to attack that Ravens offense.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

Rudolph actually looked pretty solid yesterday. I know it's one game and Seattle wasn't prepared for him, but he still played well. I don't expect Rudolph to lead Pittsburgh to the playoffs or anything, but he could be their long-term answer.

Yeah, he was great in college. If memory serves, he had the best deep ball success of all the top QB's coming out, though his arm strength was picked to pieces--also seem to remember a small hand conversation (?).

Edited by NudeTayne

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I mean, he threw for 5k yards, 67%, 34 TDs and 16 INTs last year.

I think his age caught up to him.

Yeah, and they still missed the playoffs. This year, they lost the person who made that 5k season possible, and Roethlisberger was struggling big time to compensate. No way you convince me that they were a better team this year than last year.