Around the league discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I’m wondering if it was just guys being too emotionally charged up and not focused. Sunday night will tell me a lot about this team.

that and it being week1. Jags had 2 weeks worth of film to study...oh yeah and the Jags didnt commit over 20 penalities

9 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I remember pimping Calais Campbell over a decade ago. 

I think @NudeTayne remembers 

I member.

He was so much skinnier in college and played with some absolute bums on defense. But he constantly stood out and I knew he'd be a great 3-4 DE once he added some bulk. He added an insane amount of bulk and is now a premier player...and has been for several years.

I don't think we should trade for any big or future big contracts.

If we can get good deals for decent offensive linemen I'm game. LB depth, I'm game. T.E. I'm game.

I do not want Ramsey. I do not want Von Miller. I do not want any player that costs a 1st or 2nd round pick.

Baker/Chubb/OBJ/Landry/Bitonio/Garrett/Ward/Schobert/Randall/Vernon/Richardson are enough high end talent positions. You don't need an all star team to win in this league you need a good group of core players and solid role players who contribute to make the collection of players a good team. 

If we do trade for talent we probably need to trade away talent for financial reasons and we don't have much financially tradeable talent.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 1