The Other Games Thread Week #2

Iron_man

13 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Pretty dreadful gameplan from Carolina - if you're throwing the ball 50 times, and CMC is only getting t of those catches, either your plan sucks or your plays suck or your QB sucks. McCaffery is the type of player you give at least 3/4 screen passes to per game, just in case he breaks one.

I think Cam, above the neckline, is a pretty bad QB. He's got all the physical tools you need, but is just...lacking something up there. With Brady, we know how important a smart QB is. Why does he fire short ranged balls in like a missile? It's like he's calibrated different. And yes, he needed to get the ball to CMC OFTEN. There should have been more audibles to get C the ball

10 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Pretty dreadful gameplan from Carolina - if you're throwing the ball 50 times, and CMC is only getting t of those catches, either your plan sucks or your plays suck or your QB sucks. McCaffery is the type of player you give at least 3/4 screen passes to per game, just in case he breaks one.

I agree. I think they should have used the QB sneak.