Week 2 GDT: Saints (1-0) @ Rams (1-0)

Canadian Saint

Ok so I must say it sucked that Brees got hurt because it lessen the victory for the Rams. Also Im glad the Rams are winning by alot so NOBODY can blame that one defensive td that wasnt as the play that decided the game. It just sucks that AGAIN the Rams/Saints will be talked about surrounding the refs. I do hope Brees can get back healthy for Seattle. As a Rams fan Im glad we won this game in the way we did. Goff got things going in the 2nd half. Kupp showed again why he is the most important player on offense NOT Gurley. Kupp balled out just like I predicted. Ill just point out on that long catch and run by Kupp, that was AWFUL tackling. Between that bad tackling and all the holding calls that the Saints had, it didnt do any justice. Maybe Brees wouldve helped some overcoming that but like it was just awful. I wish yall well moving forward. I wish I could say I hope to see yall again in the playoffs but I cant just because I hate seeing the same team twice lol. If we did meet again in the playoffs Id be more incline to pick the Saints to win because Id had a hard time seeing the Rams beating the Saints twice in the same season. Again good luck rest of the season. 

Edited by stl4life07

so safe to say the NFC South is more wide open than it was at the beginning of the day. Bucs, Panthers, Falcons - who has the best chance to capitalize. What if we lose a few games with Bridge and then Payton starts Hill and he wills us to 9-7 and a 6 seed???

22 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

so safe to say the NFC South is more wide open than it was at the beginning of the day. Bucs, Panthers, Falcons - who has the best chance to capitalize. What if we lose a few games with Bridge and then Payton starts Hill and he wills us to 9-7 and a 6 seed???

Unless the other teams are complete jokes, I don't see us winning the division without Brees.  We have enough talent to beat some teams, but I'm not expecting playoffs if Brees is down for most of the season.  

I'm anxious to see how the rest of the team rallies, knowing they don't have a top 5 GOAT at the helm. Do they rise up (who I think they are) or do they fall apart (who others think they are).

If Brees is done, I'm anxious to see how this team rallies and rises to the occasion. I'm saying we still go 10-6.