Minkah Fitzpatrick

mwalker

44 minutes ago, August4th said:

people are speculating that this guy is being groomed to take over once colbert steps down

looks like a guy to keep a eye on... other teams have been interested in him for positions in their front office since 2015

My guess is he will leave before Colbert.  

• Like 1

On 2019-10-23 at 10:17 AM, SlevinKelevra said:

Vince Williams is looking AT THE SIDELINE the whole time and runs right past it.

glad Minkah doesn't do this, lets see if other players learn from williams or Minkah:$ At least the team is getting a leader by example that knows how to play with Minkah. This team has had a need for a real leader and someone that knows how to play until the whistle. 

10 hours ago, August4th said:

people are speculating that this guy is being groomed to take over once colbert steps down

looks like a guy to keep a eye on... other teams have been interested in him for positions in their front office since 2015

maybe i the steelers have a great season, they trade colbert and keep Tomlin and Hunt takes over at GMB| I still think that if Davis never got hurt, Minkah wouldn't be here, and of course if Hunt wasn't in the FO , I doubt colbert would have made the trade.  

colbert is gone, ben and pouncey are traded, Hargrave and Dupree are signed here, maybe get a real OC, I-formation minded, PA and a legit offence.  Hunt is GM.

or

ben and pouncey are staying, no running game, it's the passing steelers. Drama since JJSS isn't as good as AB as WR1 and WR's aren't getting open and OL isn't as good. Hargrave and Dupree are gone as well as Hunt . 

or something else, but for now thats enough

If Colbert is nearing retirement, why let a promising new GM go in the process? Maybe it's time to "make a decision" as they say. The rest of this season could affect these decisions, especially if Tomlin is actually getting to run this team the way he wants and the results are there . I am waiting to see if this team actually wins convincingly vs these lesser competition teams, ending the legacy of playing down to the competition.  

There could be some crow to dine on in the weeks aheadxD

Edited by 3rivers
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 10:53 PM, Money said:

Mason Rudolph > Ben Roethlisberger

Mason isn't the problem. He improves the team. The problem is the coaching and the defense. This BARELY moves the needle. 

I usually don’t do this sort of thing but this deserves a good chuckle..

• Like 5