Minkah Fitzpatrick

mwalker

That's my fear... market will drive up the price.  I mean, *I* would do a 2nd and 5th, but what would happen if it gets higher and higher between us and other teams.

I'd try to get Miami to throw in one of the TE's too.... even the backups are quality for us.

• Like 1

So the scuttlebutt:

He doesn’t like to be used in all the roles he’s used as. He prefers to be a FS/NCB. Which is perfect for us. That’s the weakness. Can allow us to do a nickel defense that can go three WR man or cover-3 with Davis-Fitzpatrick-Edmunds. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

So the scuttlebutt:

He doesn’t like to be used in all the roles he’s used as. He prefers to be a FS/NCB. Which is perfect for us. That’s the weakness. Can allow us to do a nickel defense that can go three WR man or cover-3 with Davis-Fitzpatrick-Edmunds. 

Yea, if it's me, I find a way to make this happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Money said:

What's with all these proposals all of a sudden? You see this House of Cards falling down or you drinking the Kool Aid. 

Switzy.... for one. 

These trade proposals actually, you know....make sense. 

We know that concept is alien to you.   

• Like 2

Remember, can’t give up a pick we don’t have. 

We do not have a third right now next year. It would be second (or second +).

We may be getting a 3 comp pick for Bell, but we don’t currently own that so we can’t do anything with it.

As much as I would like him on this team, hard to fill holes next year if we traded a 2nd and 4th and are left with just a 1st.

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Apparently we are the betting favorite to trade for Fitzpatrick.

Probably means it won’t happen. I’m not sure how Colbert wouldn’t give up a second after watching our defense week 1, Davis in a contract year, and our inability to draft DBs.

Idgaf of the cost. This make too much sense not to do it. If we gotta give up a 2020 1st to get him, screw it, let's get it done!

I'm not usually on board with crazy Trades but this would be an excellent move for our secondary

• Like 1