Week two game ball

bucsfan333

18 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Hell yea he balled out..    

Also gotta give it up to that O-line I saw Jameis have plenty of time..  yea they had a couple of miscues but look good for the most part toward the end of the game.

OL won their matchup. Aside from a couple plays they did their thing. Ten days to get right v Giants. Offense will get better as the season goes on. The gameplan was to let Godwin eat. Lets see what Arians has in store for Giants. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, indifference said:

OL won their matchup. Aside from a couple plays they did their thing. Ten days to get right v Giants. Offense will get better as the season goes on. The gameplan was to let Godwin eat. Lets see what Arians has in store for Giants. 

Yea the reason I say that is because local media were saying they would have their hands full if they gave up 3 sacks to SF they might be in trouble because Panthers had a better D line...  

Now either the Panthers D line isn't as great as they thought they were or the Bucs O line had a good game protecting Jameis.  I saw a couple plays where Jameis was bouncing around around in the pocket for 4-5 seconds before he got coverage sacked.

13 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea the reason I say that is because local media were saying they would have their hands full if they gave up 3 sacks to SF they might be in trouble because Panthers had a better D line...  

Now either the Panthers D line isn't as great as they thought they were or the Bucs O line had a good game protecting Jameis.  I saw a couple plays where Jameis was bouncing around around in the pocket for 4-5 seconds before he got coverage sacked.

They had 18 pressures against the Rams OL. Didnt seem like they were that good tonight vs us. We just bounced back after a poor showing offensively.