Pats#1

This Ain't Pats Talk

Posted (edited)

The new forum is awesome!!!

Edited by Pats#1

I'll miss the old colors, but I am digging the upgrade. Posts are much smoother to post, everything seems to run better, and there are more features as well. Also the insert media box? Nice

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I'll miss the old colors, but I am digging the upgrade. Posts are much smoother to post, everything seems to run better, and there are more features as well. Also the insert media box? Nice

Yea the colors definitely take a little getting used to, but this was a much needed upgrade.

Notifications and ignore button are fantastic additions 

Not big on the hard blocks for sig requirements (I always skirted the rules on size limits a tad; claim artistic liberties). 

Not sure if I am happy or sad about the quotes on quotes on quotes not being there

You missed the Quote Tree / No Quote Tree discussion in TAST

I feel like they will be one of those things we'll look back on in a "I miss them even though they were annoying" kind of way.

Who do you think will make their way over? Especially when this is out of beta? I have a feeling Murts stays behind for some reason. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure...I mean considering the old forum is going to eventually be turned into Read-Only, users won't have much of choice if they want to be more than a lurker. 

I hope Murts comes over....his dry humor over the past year and a half has been a very pleasant surprise lol

Edited by Pats#1

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

He made GDT bearable last season haha

Every time I read a Murt post I picture a middle aged man sitting in front of a fire, with a Scotch, reading the post out loud in the smuggest tone imaginable lol 

Just came here to tell you bros, i love Tom,  Hoodie, Gronk, Julian, Malcolm . <3

I'm a big fan of the new look. Hope we get most of the active posters over by the start of the season