Week 2 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans

jch1911

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So basically we lost a game against the Saints we should have won at the end and we won this game that we probably should have lost. I guess either way we are 1-1 

Jax didn't really deserve to win this either on the other hand so I'll take this W and not look back

I think with some time, the Bradley Roby/Lonnie Johnson CB tandem could be a pretty good one. I don't think they'll be mistaken for Ramsey/Bouye or anything like that, but it could be a pairing that holds its own.

I think Jonathan Joseph needs to look at himself in the mirror and graciously take a step back and let the younger guys get the work this season. 

51 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think with some time, the Bradley Roby/Lonnie Johnson CB tandem could be a pretty good one. I don't think they'll be mistaken for Ramsey/Bouye or anything like that, but it could be a pairing that holds its own.

I think Jonathan Joseph needs to look at himself in the mirror and graciously take a step back and let the younger guys get the work this season. 

We have to have 3 CBs and those are the only 3 on the roster that are worth anything. JJoe needs to hold down the outside 1 more year. This off season we have to sign someone because we don’t have any options. 

52 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Ramsey asking for a trade. Too bad we have nothing left to trade. 

Don't think Jax would trade him here anyway... but it would be nice to at least be in the convo / hunt

Edited by jch1911