Week 1 Other Games List

MrCincinnati

You know the drill on this. I help you decide on which games you should watch each week. 

Will try to change things up a bit this year. Won't be saying who I think has the edge, and won't list every single game. Might re-edit some of this later, busy. Here it goes

Opening Night

Chiefs vs Patriots - Don't have much of a preference in this game. We all hate the Patriots, but the Chiefs aren't a guaranteed playoff lock either.

1st Slate (Bengals play during this time)

1. Steelers vs Browns - Don't really need to explain who we want to win here.

2. Jaguars vs Texans - Always good to scout the next opponent here.

3. Raiders vs Titans - Two very good teams here, both the favorites to win there division so I really don't have a preference here, although the Bengals do have to play the Titans.

4. Jets vs Bills - Both teams appear to be in tank mode, but its football.

2nd Slate

Colts vs Rams - The Colts appear to be heading down a very dark road.

Late Monday Night

Chargers vs Broncos - Both teams will compete for a wildcard spot. I'd rather see the Chargers win here.

AFC RANKINGS

1.Patriots
2.Steelers
3.Raiders
4.Chiefs
5.Titans
6.Broncos
7.Texans
8.Dolphins
9.Chargers
10.Ravens
11.Bengals
12.Colts
13.Bills
14.Jaguars
15.Browns
16.Jets

RECORD PROJECTIONS

1.Patriots 15-1
2.Steelers 14-2
3.Raiders 12-4
4.Titans 10-6
5.Chiefs 12-4
6.Broncos 11-5

7.Bengals 11-5
8.Ravens 9-7
9.Chargers 8-8
10.Texans 7-9
11.Colts 6-10
12.Bills 4-12
13.Jaguars 4-12
14.Dolphins 3-13
15.Browns 1-15
16.Jets 0-16

5 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

3. Raiders vs Titans - Two very good teams here, both the favorites to win there division so I really don't have a preference here, although the Bengals do have to play the Titans.

This should be a good game and i'll watch the 30 min recap afterwards.

14 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I don't believe in the Raiders this year.  Penn holdout and a crappy defense outside of Mack.  I like them tho so hopefully I'm wrong...

I think they're a playoff team as long as Carr stays healthy, but they won't make it far once there unless the defense improves dramatically.

22 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

You have the Broncos ranked pretty high. I don't think they do well at all this year 

Most people would agree, but the past several years they still managed to stay competitive. No worse than 8-8 for them IMO. I think they continue to give everyone in there division some trouble.

11 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Think I'll be watching Seattle at Green Bay or the Dallas/Giants game if either is the late afternoon or night game.  Mara has always led the charge to suspend Cowboys players, then conveniently gets to play them week 1 quite a bit.  This should be interesting.

I'm interested in those games two of course, but looking at from a Bengals fan perspective, I've only included the AFC teams because in the long run, that is what affects the playoff picture. The other primetime games and such are just for entertainment.

Archived