GDT 9/15/19 Week 2: 1-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-1 Arizona Cardinals

DreamKid

4 minutes ago, Danand said:

I believe a couple of us in here where pretty high on Bozeman. High floor low ceiling guy, but those guys can find a spot on the offensive line.

Yup. Had him in all of my mocks I believe.

Was shocked we hadn’t heard more from him in camp and in the preseason. Looked like he might’ve gotten cut for that reason. But whatever the case, it looks like he’s turned it up a notch though in the regular season.

Bozeman did get decimated on one play, which Ken notes. It's nice to see him contributing though, hopefully he can grow as the season moves along too. I guess the most encouraging thing overall is that Harbaugh didn't just default to James Hurst at that spot. Maybe he looked back on Orlando Brown last year and realized he could've cost the team by rolling with the Vet early in that situation.

12 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yea you definitely did cause I remember I posted something about IOL anchors at the Senior Bowl practices, and Bozeman was complimented in it. Then you responded with something like "Oh, Bozeman who I have coming to us in the 6th in my latest mock ;)". lol, My needlessly deep memory will always download draft takes. So you'll forever get credit for nailing the Nick Chubb evaluation DB, at least in one mind. I couldn't forget this nonsense if I tried. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Was shocked we hadn’t heard more from him in camp and in the preseason. Looked like he might’ve gotten cut for that reason. But whatever the case, it looks like he’s turned it up a notch though in the regular season.

I guess it is one of those cases, where he is pretty unimpressive in practice and shorts n' shells, but when the pads really comes on and it gets gritty, he plays well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Bozeman did get decimated on one play, which Ken notes. It's nice to see him contributing though, hopefully he can grow as the season moves along too. I guess the most encouraging thing overall is that Harbaugh didn't just default to James Hurst at that spot. Maybe he looked back on Orlando Brown last year and realized he could've cost the team by rolling with the Vet early in that situation.

Yea you definitely did cause I remember I posted something about IOL anchors at the Senior Bowl practices, and Bozeman was complimented in it. Then you responded with something like "Oh, Bozeman who I have coming to us in the 6th in my latest mock ;)". lol, My needlessly deep memory will always download draft takes. So you'll forever get credit for nailing the Nick Chubb evaluation DB, at least in one mind. I couldn't forget this nonsense if I tried. 

Tbf to Chubb that dude was a beast and people just forgot because of his injury. I know we’re a long ways away and anything could happen, but he kind of reminds me of Frank Gore with his no nonsense approach. I think that’ll allow him to last a long time in this league.

• Like 1