GDT 9/15/19 Week 2: 1-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-1 Arizona Cardinals

DreamKid

Low key, I kind of feel like we dominate this game and then the excuse from the NFL world quickly turns to how the Cardinals are a bottom feeder in the NFL this season and how they’ll have to wait until we beat someone “good” before they take us seriously.

- I predict Chris Moore goes for two touchdowns. Boykin gets a score. Hayden Hurst gets a score. Ingram rushes for one. Hollywood and Andrews finish with good yardage but just miss out on the end zone.

- Murray does a good job moving the ball but has a couple costly picks to Peanut and Tony Jefferson.

Ravens win: 44-17

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Just got my pregame “feeling” that Miles Boykin is going to have a huge game. Might switch it and say Moore gets one score and Boykin gets two. Think I’m picking him up and starting him this game.

I just cut Boykin for Brown, but I think I'm going to pick him back up. My WRs are T.Y, Brandin Cooks, D-Jack, Brown and Ridley. Dunno who to start, lol

And I was here in 2007, too! *Cries*

27 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I just cut Boykin for Brown, but I think I'm going to pick him back up. My WRs are T.Y, Brandin Cooks, D-Jack, Brown and Ridley. Dunno who to start, lol

And I was here in 2007, too! *Cries*

Sheesh. Clearly you have a receiver type. Depends on if you’ve got safe bets at RB as to what I would do. If your RBs aren’t particularly safe than I would start Calvin Ridley. I feel he’s a safe bet to secure a touchdown based off his TD numbers from last season. Throw in the fact that this should be a high scoring affair and he’ll get some opportunities. He should also get between 70-100 yds off 6-7 receptions, 9 targets.

Hilton I have benched only because it’s a divisional opponent that’s familiar with him, they have a nice secondary with one of the best deep ball safeties in the league. Especially with Brissett throwing his way 33% of the time week one, can’t imagine the Titans won’t look to lockdown Hilton and force the other receivers to beat them. 

Cooks should be guarded by Marshon Lattimore for much of this game. I have him on my bench in one of my other leagues this week.

Not too sure about DJax matchup. Haven’t really followed who is on that Bucs defense.

I like Brown to put up yards and he’s a threat to score on any given play. Patrick Peterson is out for the Cardinals, I don’t think they have the speed to match. But I do think it could make sense for them to bracket Hollywood and thus Boykin might end up having a game as he shreds the intermediate parts of the field. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

@diamondbull424

Thanks for the advice. RBs are Saqon and Ingram and I just picked up AP. I'm torn on on Ingram and AP

Personal choice. I go with Ingram because he’s in a better offense which makes him less likely to get shutdown by an 8 man box. The flip side is also true, AP in a bad offense gets more opportunities to rush the ball and get touchdowns. But my last thought would be the versatility. Assuming it’s a PPR League you’re going to get some points for that with Ingram. Also Ingram is more likely to score on the ground and as an outlet receiver, whereas AP has historically been one dimensional as a threat. Thus Ingram is the safer bet. That and Ingram’s coach actually likes him and isn’t being forced to use him.