Week 2 GDT

Matts4313

Hot takes:

1. Cowboys fans takeover the Redskins stadium, proving the moniker "Americas team". 

2. Redskins play us tough, they always do. Maybe even pull off the upset.

3. Karma kicks me in the testies for all my trash talk this week.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 3

I am going to put this out there again, seriously, (although I could probably wait a week), Miami isn't going to be as bad as people think they are. They got jumped bad in week 1, but I don't think that is going to be the right indicator in week 1 for them or the Ravens.

They seem like the Bills team from last year, who also got thrashed by the Ravens in week 1. They also traded away their left tackle before the season and had historically bad team labels assigned with a player retiring at halftime of week 2. The ended up with 6 wins. Granted, 6 wins is super optimistic, but I think like 4 is in play. Picking the worst team after week 1 is as difficult as picking the best team. I think it's more likely than not that a team collapses worse than the Dolphins who got an early level set.

19 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I am going to put this out there again, seriously, (although I could probably wait a week), Miami isn't going to be as bad as people think they are. They got jumped bad in week 1, but I don't think that is going to be the right indicator in week 1 for them or the Ravens.

They seem like the Bills team from last year, who also got thrashed by the Ravens in week 1. They also traded away their left tackle before the season and had historically bad team labels assigned with a player retiring at halftime of week 2. The ended up with 6 wins. Granted, 6 wins is super optimistic, but I think like 4 is in play. Picking the worst team after week 1 is as difficult as picking the best team. I think it's more likely than not that a team collapses worse than the Dolphins who got an early level set.

Miami needs to keep Minkah and finish the secondary. Have SOMETHING to build off of as a franchise. A dominating secondary in a passing league is a good start.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Miami needs to keep Minkah and finish the secondary. Have SOMETHING to build off of as a franchise. A dominating secondary in a passing league is a good start.

No.

Minkah is purposely self destructing them from the inside. Their only solution is to start fresh. I suggest they ship him off for a slightly used Taco.

• Like 1

Dolphins Win 17-16, Will Brady see his ghost in Miami again?

Vikings make early season defensive statement winning 20-6.

Josh Allen has career game going for 350+ and 3TDs as Buffalo rolls to 2-0 thanks to a bad Giants defense.

Bears-Broncos will look identical almost to Bears-Packers but the Bears win 10-7.

Edited by KOTN-93
  • Like 1