Week 2 GDT

Matts4313

Games I’m interested in (NOT vs. the spread):

Patriots over the Dolphins. I think Belichick calls off the dogs and the game is closer than anybody expects.

Bills over the Giants. Bills are just the better team.

Rams over the Saints. Close game, but I think the Saints aren’t as good away from home and that will be the difference. This time.

Eagles over Falcons. The Eagles are the more complete team, and tend to do better in big games than the Falcons. And this IS a big NFC matchup.

Browns over the Jets. Browns on the rebound. Jets have issues.

• Like 1

Ugh.... why does a game with Lamar Jackson vs Kyle Murray, two of the most interesting/exciting new things in the league, end up on literally the tiniest of broadcast coverage maps, but watching washed-up Eli ends up being my only option in a slot 16/17 weeks a year for the last 5 years?

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm surprised the Falcons are favored against us. Especially after that mess of a hype up video they posted.

The Falcons are a lot better than they played on Monday. I hate myself for saying that but they are. Especially at home, they're a super dangerous team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

Dolphins Win 17-16, Will Brady see his ghost in Miami again?

Vikings make early season defensive statement winning 20-6.

Josh Allen has career game going for 350+ and 3TDs as Buffalo rolls to 2-0 thanks to a bad Giants defense.

Bears-Broncos will look identical almost to Bears-Packers but the Bears win 10-7.

only way we score is a pick 6 off Mitchy