Week 2 GDT

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, base615 said:

As was the one on Goldman. They clearly decided they were going to be tough on that and both teams got a call against them. I don't agree with either calls.

It doesn't fit their agenda so don't bother.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

no, I strictly remember seeing 1 before he hit the ground. then it went to 0.

No, there was 1 sec left.

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Did anyone signal for the Bears timeout as soon as ht the ground or did the Refs give them a freebie? I know there was 1 second left, no disputing that, but did anyone call timeout exactly during the 1 second?

They showed the footage of Mitch calling it

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

It doesn't fit their agenda so don't bother.

Everyone wasn't watching until the last couple minutes, so we didn't get that on air....

but, you aren't trying to pass off a play where the Broncos were already in FG range and ended up with a FG as equal to the end of game nonsense are you?

Just now, BayRaider said:

Did anyone signal for the Bears timeout as soon as ht the ground or did the Refs give them a freebie? I know there was 1 second left, no disputing that, but did anyone call timeout exactly during the 1 second?

Well it seemed like Trubisky was calling for it. Probably shortly after he threw it.

Just now, Forge said:

These probably need to be reviewable. If they cracked open the penalty review gate, these can be just as suspect and important as DPI calls or non calls

Both ridiculous. Forgot that Floyd had an equally bad one too so it was actually 2-1 in the Bronco's favour

4 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

How does Mitch get better when the game is on the line and everything seems to collapse? Yet when everything is going well and the pocket is clean, dude turns into a potato 

He made one throw to an open receiver. Not sure if that makes him better when he had four incompletions before it.

• Like 1