SNF Eagles @ Falcons GDT - Dirty Bird Hype Game

Dome

2 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Wentz is a gunslinger and you have to take the bad with the good. Even though he had some bad throws, bad decisions, he showed why he’s a top 10 quarterback in the fourth quarter. I want to excuse his first three quarters to lack of quality receivers, but those receivers are still better than what the giants currently have.

Dude should have thrown 5 INTs if the Falcons dbs knew how to catch and/or play the ball in the air. He was arguably Nathan Peterman level bad. 

Gotta give credit for turning it around and making plays in the second half. Sure he was helped by Matt Ryan and the entire Falcons try to choke the game away. But at the same time, he did some impressive things individually. 

Edited by Matts4313

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dungslinger from what I saw.

That was a football bro.  They all look like that.

Im not sure how to put this into browns fans terms... But no, your QB is not supposed to look like a chimpanzee slinging feces.

I trust Mayfield will be a shining example of how not to be a dungslinger tonight.  

• Like 1