Mason Rudolph Mega Thread - ALL RUDOLPH TALK HERE

steelcurtain29

The offense looked far better with Rudolph behind the helm.  I'm not saying he's a better QB than Ben, but I do think the offense caters way too much to what Ben wants to do.  With no AB, we can't keep lining up 5 WR sets when that isn't our strength. 

Rudolph looked extremely comfortable and poised today--the game didn't look too fast.  Missed a couple throws but you really couldn't have asked for a better debut.  It's only one game but it's hard to not get excited about him right now, especially when it feels like he may be the only potential bright spot for this season.

Edited by Steelers22
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I didn't get to see the game today, so I cant speak on that. I do feel that he showed obvious progression in preseason. I'm not expecting him to come right in and set the world on fire but I feel good about his future potential 

He might set the world on fire with some 1st team reps in practice and with WR that can actually catch and an OC that can call. Lots of "ifs" and then of course the D still might lose the game anyways.

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

he was not touched on this play

which play was he hit on? Maybe D. sanders knew a bit more about ben when he said he wouldn't make it through the season:ph34r:

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but my buddy (in medical field) mentioned Tommy John.... and I thought it was an overreaction. Now? I'm starting to wonder.

bens arm might have had this for a while and just recently got irritated to the point it's at now.  D. Sanders might know more?