BDL 2019 Week 2 - Anchorage Wolves @ Seoul Dragons

Whicker

Anchorage Wolves @ Seoul Dragons  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Anchorage Wolves
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2019 at 04:00 AM

Hmmm a Cover-2 with the field side corner press bailing is creative. Has something like that been run in the NFL before? I’m going to proceed with the assumption that it’ll work because I don’t know why it wouldn’t (as in it’s a viable strategy not necessarily that it shuts out Seoul or anything)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hmmm a Cover-2 with the field side corner press bailing is creative. Has something like that been run in the NFL before? I’m going to proceed with the assumption that it’ll work because I don’t know why it wouldn’t (as in it’s a viable strategy not necessarily that it shuts out Seoul or anything)

It worked wonders when I used to coach. Seriously lol. Most of my schemes and funky things I include are actual schemes I have used in real life. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It worked wonders when I used to coach. Seriously lol. Most of my schemes and funky things I include are actual schemes I have used in real life. 

Oh but let me reiterate they didn’t all work with kids and highschoolers. But it’s how I’m familiar with them 

I'm gonna go with Seoul in this one. While I like their lineup and the game plan was solid, Ted countered the cover 3 (majority of Counselors coverage) by attacking the intermediate outer parts of the field. I think he'll make a couple big plays to win another close game.

Seoul 20-14

• Like 1